Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
I cant post so serious comments like yours. I just laugh at users comments here, don't stop it please!
The skill comes from years of practice.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Dave999, I don't want to disappoint you, but the harbour is for developers only. It's not a store. So I guess you won't see much there

Hopefully people use the time the harbour is down for polishing their apps for submission.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
Dave999, I don't want to disappoint you, but the harbour is for developers only. It's not a store. So I guess you won't see much there

Hopefully people use the time the harbour is down for polishing their apps for submission.
It's part of a store, like a back office for now. You can see uploaded and downloaded and some basic stuff. I'm sure it will turn inte full store functionality later. I tried ro submit my first app but the harbour was broken. The upload area in the form didn't work.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-11 at 07:55.

Lades and geniuses,

The harbour is up and running. Submit your application NOW!

https://harbour.jolla.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
https://harbour.jolla.com/ is alive again
Barnabas Collins

And you can use the same login which you used for making a preorder if any.

Never able to login before and wow, the site looks awesome!

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
How many sailors will get seasick with the Dashboard animation that scrolls up and down and up and down on the Harbour login page?

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Developer terms are quite heavy on Nokia Here. Almost half of the total lenght is Here stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Developer terms are quite heavy on Nokia Here. Almost half of the total lenght is Here stuff.
Heavy how? Lengthy you mean? All I could gather after a scan through was a) don't use it for car automation (self driving) b) don't modify it. The rest is just blahblahblah, but I may have missed something else that may be important.