Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Hey guys, does anyone know if the N9 screen can be replaced? I dropped mine and pointless to say how I feel right now

Sure it can - plenty of video's on youtube on how to disassemble an N9, for sure Nokia Care can fix it for you - but it will cost you.

BTW man, sucks!

Probably takes a technician 10 to 15 minutes, new screen costs around 35$ cost price (rough guess), not sure what it would cost to Nokia nor what they will charge you...
Would be interesting to know what they'll charge,... I can imagine anywhere up to 100USD... let's hope not...

The Following User Says Thank You to aRTee For This Useful Post:
I found N9 display + ts in my country , it costs ~600 ron here (about 180 dollars or 137 euros) .

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Thanks guys! I could only find 1 video and its not even in english but it shows the steps. I also found the replacement screen on Ebay and parts4repairs.com and it costs between $125-$150 pretty darn expensive! I will try a local repair shop cuz I doubt Nokia will fix it for me in the US, since neither the 800 nor the N9 are sold here! I will let you guys know if I find something else.

I looked on that site only at N9 parts and found this .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-02-20 at 16:55.

Haha that's hilarious, I want it so bad lol...here's the one I found though: http://www.parts4repair.com/nokia-n9...ut-iron-stand/

Hahaha that's hilarious!!! Here's the one I found though: http://www.parts4repair.com/nokia-n9...ut-iron-stand/

Hahaha that's hilarious!!! Search for N9 replacement screen on google and you should find the right one

Well I found the right one on that website too , all I wanted was to show that c*** here .

Gotcha! It makes you wonder if that site can be trusted!