Active Topics

I ordered a case from this website, they told me they will deliver it between 7 to 20 working days... im sick of waiting next week will be the last one they have... i guess what i wanna know is if any of u had any issues w them in the past or w the delivery system that they use????

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Las Vegas
I bought one a few months ago. They airmail the things directly from Hong Kong, so yeah, it's very slow. It took a good 3 weeks from the date I ordered it to receive it.

Oh, and I got screwed on some kind of foreign transaction fee on my credit card for this thing, because they apparently only deal directly in Chinese currency or something.

I hate like hell to burst your bubble, but the PDair cases are absolute junk. Mine lasted 3 months before the front piece started falling off. I replaced it with an OtterBox Commuter and those are much, much better than any of those hard rubberized cases you get from China...

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia
yeah the shipping takes a good minute!

i love their cases....and the ones I have last and last.

actually am about 2 order one for my N900.

ust got my case, wanted to let u know... and my screen protector and u were right the case feels and looks cheap... i think i'll get the OtterBox case...

Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
I ordered a case from this website, they told me they will deliver it between 7 to 20 working days... im sick of waiting next week will be the last one they have... i guess what i wanna know is if any of u had any issues w them in the past or w the delivery system that they use????
Really? I was much luckier, though. I ordered a leather case for my E71 from Pdair and received on the 7th day after I placed the order.I was in UK.

I am also very satisfied with the quality. I was told that all of their leather cases are handmade of genuine leather imported from Korea. Thanks to it, my device still looks brand new.

Leather Case for Nokia E71 - Book Type (Black)

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
I've been quite satisfied with my book-style pdair case for my n900 until I got the Mugen battery, whose bulk prevents the insertion of the device into the case pocket. Have care with its transparent plastic cover for the keyboard and that's all.

[slightly offtopic]
Now I have a PiQuadro murse with close to perfect internal pouches for N900+Mugen, E51 phone, usb flash stick, pen, keys and documents+bucks, and I'm 100% happy with it. Then in Winter I'll store everything in a multipocket gilet, hunter-style, and go with it until Spring

Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
I bought one a few months ago. They airmail the things directly from Hong Kong, so yeah, it's very slow. It took a good 3 weeks from the date I ordered it to receive it.

Oh, and I got screwed on some kind of foreign transaction fee on my credit card for this thing, because they apparently only deal directly in Chinese currency or something.

I hate like hell to burst your bubble, but the PDair cases are absolute junk. Mine lasted 3 months before the front piece started falling off. I replaced it with an OtterBox Commuter and those are much, much better than any of those hard rubberized cases you get from China...
I bought 2 cases from Pdair, a leather one for N900 and another for my iPad. The quality is super good. Also the delivery was very fast, only taking 4 days, maybe it was becoz i ordered more than $80. Yet for orders below that amount, you could pay addtional charge to expedite delivery. After all, their standard shipping is FREE!!

Pdair is very well known for its super good quality. Before I placed the order, I consulted their sales rep and was told that their products are always warranted against workmanship defects. Why dun you send yours back for repair or refund?