Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Wasn't me, but this thread has NSFW images in and seems to have half-descended into "I like pictures of bums". I for one don't want this on a board about an operating system, thanks.
Also, we can do without the assumption that this board is staffed entirely by horny hetero males and the assertion that everyone else is at risk of being an "extremely stupid and arrogant choad" that might ruin their fun.
Somebody posts his lockscreen of some woman's behind and all of a sudden the entire thread half-descends into a "I like pictures of bums"? All because of on post? Really? Well, you have your own narrow opinion about it, but sure whatever. If you were really bothered about it, you should have just reported, because ranking down a thread because some idiot thought live lockscreens was a stupid idea and reporting someone for posting NSFW images are entirely different matters. One merits proper admin action, while the other doesn't.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
Originally Posted by smcsa View Post
Why ? It's a simply shoes advert
What shoes?

I'm curious if it's possible to use something live on-top of the wallpaper at lockscreen. Like information on current weather.. Clouds, sun-glare? Maybe even rain and thunder?

Last edited by weedm8; 2012-07-16 at 08:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to weedm8 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by amaziN9 View Post
we already have homescreen setting for display something that like live wallpaper, now is that possible if we have live-lockscreen?
Not really in a reasonable way.

Originally Posted by weedm8 View Post
I'm curious if it's possible to use something live on-top of the wallpaper at lockscreen. Like information on current weather.. Clouds, sun-glare? Maybe even rain and thunder?
Requires system-ui to be hacked a bit.