Active Topics

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
tuliobaars, it is ridicules: you can just turn off LED indication of Mail in Control Panel - Screen.
Yeah, thanks. BUT, my intention with this file is to avoid disabling things we don't want to disable. For Example, the "Other Notifications". If we simply disable it from Control Panel, we lose some notifications (obviously). Anyway, for me worked better than simply disabling it.

Regards

I was born intelligent
education ruined me.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
It is the difficult way to make things for me

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ sofia, bulgaria
Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
That's bad. But i really was not able to reproduce the issue.

Technicaly, Telescope actually adds its hook which is fired every time any drawing was made on the screen. But this not includes video playback, because XVideo draws its picture on the screen in very specific way.
And i had always played video using MPlayer and didn't had any issues with performance...

May be if you can upload some video fragment which causes the issue on your device and detailed instruction how to reproduce the issue, this might help me to see it on my device...
Mitrandir, yes you are right, it is neither telescope nor diablo5 that caused video choked. I'm not sure what it was, but its gone now (after reflash) and I cannot reproduce it.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Originally Posted by lidow View Post
. I'm not sure what it was, but its gone now (after reflash) and I cannot reproduce it.
Don't know about the reflash part... but my video issue seems to have cleared up too.

However, Music playback (in MediaBox) seems to max out cpu.?.

playback is ok but track switching / screen update is very slow

As for video sample: *small mp4 of the techzilla podcast the opening banner would stutter and then the audio would be out of sync.

*using the MPlayer backend in MediaBox.

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Originally Posted by Snoshrk View Post
However, Music playback (in MediaBox) seems to max out cpu.?.

playback is ok but track switching / screen update is very slow

*using the MPlayer backend in MediaBox.
Mediabox 2010.10.17 (latest devel version) was very sluggish and buggy for me so I downgraded back to 2010.09.11. Are you using the -devel version?

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ / Puerto Rico/ Arecibo
anyway to somehow get the bookmarks like the webicon usualy on the left instead of it opening another window

otherwise its FREAKIN AWESOOMEEEEEE !!!!!!! its what i call a "TRUETHEME" IS LIKE WOOH! serious props to the art

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Maemo4 (Penguin SMASHING windows lmbo]
Mobile Phone
it doesnt matter i still gotta wait to get a nokia what else...,,,,waiting..,,,,,,
Handhelds
15 months N810 all day everyyyyyy day thats it!!: g eek:

Thanks but I have no idea what are you mean 'bout bookmarks.

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
If you need patched hildon-desktop you need to install these debs BEFORE theme:
Use
Code:
dpkg -i libhildondesktop0_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb libhildonwm0_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb hildon-desktop_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb
Don't forget to reboot after installation
Installation of this packages can lead to conflict with osso-software-version-rxXX package. Generally, it is safe to remove osso-software-version-rxXX.

You can also install applet-count package from extras-devel. This is Control Panel plugin for changing number of statusbar applets.

I executed this code in root mode, after uninstall Diablo5 theme (only theme) but it not worked.

The error message:
dpkg: error processing libhildondesktop0_2.0.18-1fix1mtr_armel.deb (--install):
cannot acess archive: no such file or directory

I have the repos Mitrandir's and Extra-Devel active

Here you should download libhildondesktop0 libhildonwm0 hildon-desktop files on your tablet, run terminal, go to the directory you used to save files and run Code I posted above.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Thanks Kroll!