Poll: Have you taken, or are you going to take, a part in the contest?
Poll Options
Have you taken, or are you going to take, a part in the contest?

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Twenty three minutes left...

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
It seems time has run out...
rmerren has written three articles

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
It seems time has run out...
rmerren has written three articles
Thanks for pointing out the contest to me...even if I did find it at the last minute!

The Following User Says Thank You to rmerren For This Useful Post:
minus 15 minutes!

umm we stopping the announcements now? Good luck wiki, rmerren, everyone ele who entered from here, and all who sail in you!

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
All articles submitted during the time period will be subjectively judged on how well they are presented, what the content is and the number of quality entries.

Does it mean that you can submit an article in November and improve it in December? What version will be judged? The latest November version or the latest December version?

EDIT: If the latest December version, then many people will be disappointed they haven't created blank articles in November to finish them in December.

When are the results going to be announced?

Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
umm we stopping the announcements now? Good luck wiki, rmerren, everyone ele who entered from here, and all who sail in you!
The next announcement is supposedly when Nokia clarifies the rules and/or announces the results.

Why do they still have the announcement on home page? Some people might think competition isn't finished yet...

EDIT: I hope that at least one of the winners will be from Maemo. But, definitely, Nokia will have a hard time choosing the winners.

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2010-12-01 at 09:21.

Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Avis, is it you writing six articles in the wiki during last day? Name is absolutely the same, but it might be a coincidence
Yes, that was me It was crazy day with crazy writing, writing....

The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Ok, there are three winners, two of them developed for both Symbian and Maemo at the same time.

http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Wiki_Home

The winners (in no special order) are: skumar_rao , dennis4b and chintandave_er

These winners will receive Nokia N8 devices. For those that submitted but were not chosen I'd like to give each a pat on the back for working hard. Sharing your knowledge was appreciated as Qt continues to grow in importance to the Nokia developer community.

Unless I'm mistaken, dennis4b won by writing one exceptionally good article:
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...ls&redirect=no

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:

Tags
competition, contest, development, nokia, qt article