Closed Thread
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by giladmttw View Post
Does the iDrive integrate with iFart apps ? What if I really have to ? we're talking BMW here, you can't just "go" like in a fiesta.
With the right kind of exhaust tip, you negate the need for the iFart app.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Because I have about as much Linux in MY pocket as you do in yours.
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Mine's much smaller and lighter but it seems to do a lot more and makes more girls happier.
So you're saying the vibration motor is stronger?

See, I've found that almost anything the Android can do (outside of say commercial stock-car racing simulators) the N900 can do just a well. Sometimes it's a little better, sometimes a little worse, but on par, they're about the same.

Android is a little more user friendly, but a little less flexible/mailable. I tend to like things I can re-shape into something I can use over time, vs something that will do something well, but isn't flexible enough to continue using it over the years. For people that prefer the shiny and are just going to toss their phone in 2 years when the contract is up, Android is probably better. I'm not that type of person though.

Anyway... I'm off to spend some time away from tech for a weekend. Have fun all! And please to leave the light on, I'll be wanting it to find my way back next week.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Oh this thread is gonna get sooooo deleted.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!

So you're saying the vibration motor is stronger?

See, I've found that almost anything the Android can do (outside of say commercial stock-car racing simulators) the N900 can do just a well. Sometimes it's a little better, sometimes a little worse, but on par, they're about the same.

Android is a little more user friendly, but a little less flexible/mailable. I tend to like things I can re-shape into something I can use over time, vs something that will do something well, but isn't flexible enough to continue using it over the years. For people that prefer the shiny and are just going to toss their phone in 2 years when the contract is up, Android is probably better. I'm not that type of person though.

Anyway... I'm off to spend some time away from tech for a weekend. Have fun all! And please to leave the light on, I'll be wanting it to find my way back next week.
I couldn't help banging my desktop laughing at this. Take care, lad. Have a great weekend!

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
And it'd be a shame, too. It's been pretty fun despite the unnecessary venom in a few posts.

Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
"I have a nice pioneer system at home that my N900 links to just fine. It pauses the music when the phone rings, and has the option of being a speaker device, showing contacts (which now works), or just shutting up while I'm on the phone. Shame your fancy car radio isn't smart enough to do such things... Guess that's your fault though for having a three year old model BMW. I'm sure the new model radio can do that...
"

Does your pioneer system ride in your car with you ???

Do you actually KNOW what iDrive is you **** ????

Dont worry My iPhone does all the above and MUCH more

mabe that why iPhone has sold over 40 MILLION units while the n900 has sold 38 (but 6 were later returned as ******ed phones :*( ))

Flanders u bastard **** where the **** is my perm ban u **** or has your n900 ban machine failed you ?????????????

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
BMW pah!

Here I am in my new maserati quattroporte

Name:  mazza me.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  9.5 KB

You can tell its me by my distinctive pale square head.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to devensega For This Useful Post:
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by garyc2010 View Post
"I have a nice pioneer system at home that my N900 links to just fine. It pauses the music when the phone rings, and has the option of being a speaker device, showing contacts (which now works), or just shutting up while I'm on the phone. Shame your fancy car radio isn't smart enough to do such things... Guess that's your fault though for having a three year old model BMW. I'm sure the new model radio can do that...
"

Does your pioneer system ride in your car with you ???

Do you actually KNOW what iDrive is you **** ????

Dont worry My iPhone does all the above and MUCH more

mabe that why iPhone has sold over 40 MILLION units while the n900 has sold 38 (but 6 were later returned as ******ed phones :*( ))

Flanders u bastard **** where the **** is my perm ban u **** or has your n900 ban machine failed you ?????????????
Wow! You're more f***ed up than I am!
(kinda admire that!)

I'm amazed that **** is not censored but something like reta5d is!

Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Not unless Flanders smears his n900 with Easyhole TM (The Professional Lubricant) and slips it sideways up your tradesman's entrance.....

Back door merchant and all............................Flanders likes it that way I think ???

This thread has been closed.

ETA: Warning sent to garyc2010.

ETA2: garyc2010 banned permanently as he himself requested.

Last edited by Reggie; 2010-07-30 at 23:36.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
entertainment, new isheep, nokia otaku, oh no dont go, outrage, popcorn time, see ya dork, shark week, trololol, what a dick