App is looking very nice, but how do i change to another youtube account? If i try to do via "youtube" account" i only get possibility to deny or let the app access my youtube account i already put it, not to change it.

Nvm seems like restarting the app did the trick.

Last edited by tissot; 2011-10-19 at 14:08.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
App is looking very nice, but how do i change to another youtube account? If i try to do via "youtube" account" i only get possibility to deny or let the app access my youtube account i already put it, not to change it.
This version currently only allows access to one account at a time. I took a decision to keep this version simpler and focus on providing the best UX, although it does actually have more features in terms of the YouTube API ('watch later' playlist, access to other users' favourites/playlists/subscriptions, updating of video metadata and privacy settings). However, I myself have two YouTube accounts, and I do sometimes miss the ability to switch between them, so I will probably add that in the first update.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
OK one last thing.
CuteTube doesn't have screen to see your newest videos from channels you have subscribed to?

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
OK one last thing.
CuteTube doesn't have screen to see your newest videos from channels you have subscribed to?
If you view your subscriptions, there is a button in the toolbar that provides access to the latest videos.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
If you view your subscriptions, there is a button in the toolbar that provides access to the latest videos.
Yeah... i really should use the app more than 5 minutes before opening my mouth.

What an amazing app. Best app i have used on N9 and easily worth that 2 euros.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
I agree, a great app. Great job Marxian! (again!)

The Following User Says Thank You to renko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
How do i access the download queue in the Ovi version?
and the xplugin, or did you have to strip that out to get it approved?

Originally Posted by mooglez View Post
How do i access the download queue in the Ovi version?
and the xplugin, or did you have to strip that out to get it approved?
The downloads are managed using the Harmattan Transfer Manager. If you swipe the application, you should see a download icon in the status bar. Tap the status bar and you can bring up the list of transfers from there. When you add a transfer, you can show the Transfer Manager straight away by tapping the information banner that appears.

Xtube is removed due to store criteria and my own preference not to have it in this version.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-10-19 at 19:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
You should port it to Android (Qt Necessitas) and show Google how to write a good Youtube client!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
My #1 app I've been waiting for, marxian. Thanks a bunch!

The N9 feels so alien with no hwkb, mobile websites in browser and a very rudimentary dumb-phone YouTube "client". Finally something familiar and functional.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, harmattan, youtube