Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Congrats to Jolla. All their phone is out of stock atleast Jolla shop says so.

Now their have only flip cases left then they can shut down company and leave us without money back their master plan muahaha.
And just today Turing Robotic Industries announced it has started producing new phones at ex-Nokia factory in Salo with SailfishOS from Jolla. And shipments starting later this month.

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Ah and yes, go on and shout scam until we have results.
Ah, yes, quite the sound strategy. It is certain to encourage helpful actions at Jolla. Reminds me of a similar activity:

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by att View Post
And just today Turing Robotic Industries announced it has started producing new phones at ex-Nokia factory in Salo with SailfishOS from Jolla. And shipments starting later this month.
Pretty amazing phone but maybe a little over the top for me. Looks like they have their own ui on top of sailfish. Wonder how different than Jolla phone. No USB or head phone jack. Uses Wallaby Magstream™ port. Looks pretty rugged. Is there a self-destruct button in case you need to really get rid of it?

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Congrats to Jolla. All their phone is out of stock atleast Jolla shop says so.

Now their have only flip cases left then they can shut down company and leave us without money back their master plan muahaha.
Last year somebody from Jolla (Lassila?) said that all most all the phones are sold and after they are sold, they would introduce a new phone. However, this was before financial crisis and tablet gate. I think those changed their plans and we are never going to see Jolla Phone 2.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.digitoday.fi/mobiili/2015...n/201510349/66

And they do not say that we are going to see Jolla2. Instead, they say that after Jolla One is sold out, they will tell about the future plans.

Last edited by Peccelius; 2016-04-20 at 05:46.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It's pretty funny. Let's say scam is a metaphor.

Jolla using words like deliver, refund, soon over and over and over again and nothing happen. Wonder who is really hitting the dead animal with the stick over and over again.

And the worst part...the beating continiues as we speak.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-04-20 at 06:36.

'soon' has changed to 'we are progressing'... equally as annoying!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Pretty amazing phone but maybe a little over the top for me. Looks like they have their own ui on top of sailfish. Wonder how different than Jolla phone. No USB or head phone jack. Uses Wallaby Magstream™ port. Looks pretty rugged. Is there a self-destruct button in case you need to really get rid of it?
The self destruct sequence is initiated with a confirmation of the owner's voice print that sets the Li-ion battery to overload, ultimately setting off the thermite charges embedded in the flash memory, releasing the tear gas. They've really thought of everything. Except the built-in backdoors ordered by FISA, of course.

Warehouse for Tablet downloads are almost up to 350!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think the new jollausers dude is a great force for jolla. Not that cybette was bad in any way but james takes his time to answer all the question in the blog + follow ups. That is what jolla should have done from the start. I hope he keeps up the spirit.

So IF you read this, james. Give yourself a golden star!

Also...Keep yourself away from the scam, beyond the soon, in front of any future delivery and above all...be a part of the community, don't try to lead it. We are everywhere....get yourself an account here att TMO right now.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think the new jollausers dude is a great force for jolla. Not that cybette was bad in any way but james takes his time to answer all the question in the blog + follow ups. That is what jolla should have done from the start. I hope he keeps up the spirit.

So IF you read this, james. Give yourself a golden star!

Also...Keep yourself away from the scam, beyond the soon, in front of any future delivery and above all...be a part of the community, don't try to lead it. We are everywhere....get yourself an account here att TMO right now.
I forwarded your message to him

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund