Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
I know what am gonna say is old and maybe silly for some of you.but what i want is to keep bothering nokia every now and then,make them feel we are alive we want our rights we want:
1-Any new update for ovi maps.
2-Flash 10.
3-shazam and others.
i send them email(s) now and hope you do same,and i thank people who are trying to upgrade ovi maps themselves.
N900 DESERVES THE BEST.

The Following User Says Thank You to heartbreakdoctor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 1,700 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Cambridge, MA, USA
There is not the slightest chance that Nokia will do any of these things.

Have you tried Instinctiv? It will identify songs like Shazam does.

unfortunatly i did and it sucks,my friend has HTC with shazam it identified everything and instinctiv just embarced me and identified nothing,all am asking for that we try and not give up

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Nokia should hear this from you (and us) directly. Every day. All day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Nokia dont give a crap about you OP or your thread, Mods may awswell close it now. Good Day

COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH YOU MR.GERBICK MADE ME HAPPY NOW CAUSE THERES SOMEONE WHO IS SHARING SAME THING,am from Egypt and am proud we kept saying we will not be able to change the whole corrupted system and the president who was stick to presidential chair for 30 years but we did it,and i feel we can do the same to a company and change the fact that our rights as nokia customers are lost.

Last edited by heartbreakdoctor; 2011-02-23 at 21:28.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heartbreakdoctor For This Useful Post:
cant you be optimistic and at least try,and if you tried then try again and never give up,if they dont care about their OWN CUSTOMERS we should make them care.

1. they have your money
2. they know with MS deal, they have lost the FOSS customer segment
3. Why would they spend more money to satisfy a customer who is not going to buy more Nokia phones ?

spend your time supporting the devs here instead - offer donations and testing services which will get concrete results instead

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
Frappacino,am doing both(send emails and supporting new ideas and devs) and i lost my ovi maps today cause was trying the ovi maps extra features.but its ok i will propably flash or try to find ovi loader to install it back.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Canada
Idiotic idea. Why should Nokia care about a few Linux geeks? The N900 is over a year old and it's outdated. Move on man.

Tags
dead horse, just shoot me, noone cares, omgwtf, so pointless