Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Maldives
My N9 takes 4 hours to get fully charged after the PR 1.2 update. Is this normal? Last night after i charged there was a significant drop in the battery and when i woke up in the morning the phone's battery had completely got drained Does anyone else experience this issue? I have changed all the settings so that the phone consumes less battery. Any idea how i can solve this?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
facebook, twitter, rss background services?)

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Everything is turned off. I rarely use the internet.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Is there any process running in backround, causing your CPU to work like crazy? I had this once (in here)...

To find out, fire up the "top" command in the shell. Or use the app rscmonitor from the store.

I had similar issues. You must be having some performance problems as well. Do a soft reset, it should fix most issues.

If not , a hard reset might be your only option.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Resource monitor from the Ovi store. See if someone will use too much CPU.

You can try the Toggle PSM app too. Hope you get it to working.

Thanks a lot for the response guys! I guess there is an app called "Charging Notifier" which runs in the background. Tried to delete it but it refuses saying it's being opened. How can i delete that app?

I did a soft reset but it did not work. Thinking of doing a Hard Reset if the issue does not get solved.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Is that a programm you installed on your own or do you suspect it to be bundled to any other application?

EDIT: found it: http://store.ovi.com/content/88289 Should be uninstallable from the settings menu afaik.

Nah! It's impossible to uninstall it from the settings menu. When it try to uninstall it, i get an error message saying "The application is still running. Please close it first"

Does anybody know how to clear the browsing history on firefox?