I don't have the 0.4.0 beta or anything, but I'm very curious how the PSX games Chrono Cross, Suikoden and Suikoden 2 run in that version. So if someone could try them out and tell me, I would appreciate it

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I wish you'd really consider GB/GBC and if others are interested please donate as well!
Aye, I really want to see this too. I think I will donate later this month for this when my finances are a bit more stable.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
I also am anticipating for Suikoden I and 2 like you,but Chrono Cross run already,was able to play until new game+ just using the 0.3.0

Big thanks to elemental for emumaster, one of the very best apps. Would like to ask, I'm trying to save in Final Fantasy VII, its says memory card not found. I would like to carry over my save data to disc 2. Anyone mind helping?

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
When Emumaster 0.4.0 gets released it will be a great day!

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Haha, to be honest, Iprefer the expression
"when emumaster 1.0gets released, it'll be Saturday! "

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
Originally Posted by calintz105 View Post
Big thanks to elemental for emumaster, one of the very best apps. Would like to ask, I'm trying to save in Final Fantasy VII, its says memory card not found. I would like to carry over my save data to disc 2. Anyone mind helping?
did you save ingame at a save point or just use the auto save state when exiting emumaster

Originally Posted by stooobs View Post
did you save ingame at a save point or just use the auto save state when exiting emumaster
I'm currently using the overwrite save function since i disabled auto save state. I would like to save ingame using a save point, where it'll prompt me to choose either memory card 1 or memory card2.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
sounds like the file that emulates the memory cards is not being created you probably have the wrong permissions some where but i dont know where to look, someone else will be able to help you by the time i find where the mmc files are to chmod

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Could you port SNES9X from openpandora source? I hear the newer version can even run Super Mario RPG.

Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Could you port SNES9X from openpandora source? I hear the newer version can even run Super Mario RPG.
Added to my todo list.
I will consider it when new version will be released.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post: