Closed Thread
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Bruce Lee says: "Be N900, my friend."
Nice, but I prefer:
"Be Maemo, my friend"
because Maemo is like water: flexible, adaptable, accepting, open.
It can go into almost any hardware and conform to the appropriate shape.

It's good to watch the video. Thanks for the link

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom."
- Albert Einstein
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Ontario, Canada
The Willing Early Adopter pre-orders; and, having ordered,
Moves on: nor all your Fremantles nor Harmattans
Shall lure it back to cancel any N900 pre-order,
Nor all your Diablos wash out a Gigabyte of it

Thanks to Omar Khayyam (sort of)

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
I visited the Nokia flagship store in London today (Regents Street) to see what the situation was. I was told that they will have the phones for sale November 1st or 2nd; there were more than just enough for preorder fulfilment available; that they would have an exclusive in Nokia stores for a month or so compare to other face to face retailers. Retail price was confirmed as being the same as current preorder price on Nokia site (£499.99).

Hope that gives some hope to the UK contingent!

Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
I visited the Nokia flagship store in London today (Regents Street) to see what the situation was. I was told that they will have the phones for sale November 1st or 2nd; there were more than just enough for preorder fulfilment available; that they would have an exclusive in Nokia stores for a month or so compare to other face to face retailers. Retail price was confirmed as being the same as current preorder price on Nokia site (£499.99).

Hope that gives some hope to the UK contingent!
Does that nokia store exclusive include online preorders from places like amazon and such?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Halifax, Canada
Twas once a forum of nut-cases,
who shouted from various places.
"That's it, we've had it,
wheres our DAMN tablet."
Yet Nokia just Lol'd in their faces.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jazz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by Psymastr View Post
Does that nokia store exclusive include online preorders from places like amazon and such?
As far as I know that is just face to face retailers. I work just around the cornor so with the current postal problems I want mine in my hand not sat in a sorting office collecting dust. lol

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Not looking good for us in the uk check the dates
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091015/...d-dba1618.html

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
I don't know, is it just me, or is it more fun to watch in Real-time here replete with all the Snarky comments that accompany the updates!

This thread is da'best thread... but why is it only rated three stars??? Everyone start voting this thing up to five!

-Socrates 469 BC

The Following User Says Thank You to spinnukur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Anybody use buy.com before? I'm reading mixed reviews, I was gonna preorder with them and ship it to a buddies place, I'm thinking them or Amazon, is there a thread or wiki with all the choices?

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising