Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
This is a response to this thread. ARJWright made the comment that in fact statisically, more women than men use converged devices, which begged this thread really.

So.... n900 is for girls because

It can multi-task like me. When I'm doing 12 different things, n900 can keep up with me (unlike a bloke).

It has a resistive screen - perfect for long, manicured painted nails.

It's connected and designed for chat... helloo? Who does all the chatting? Ever see a man running 6 messenger windows and three sms threads at once?

It's a little bit chunky. Just the excuse I need to buy a complete new wardrobe of handbags to carry it. Perfect!

It's cool and geeky, so will be great for 'getting into conversation' with handsome hunks.

So gentlemen - refute my reasoning. You have put in all this work to create the perfect device for girls.

Edit: I just learned in another thread that n900 has something called a 'g-sensor' which makes it superior to any bloke I ever met.

Last edited by RevdKathy; 2009-10-16 at 16:42.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 274 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Helotes, TX
<Deep voice on>
No way I'm getting a N900 now!
</Deep voice off>

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. " - Jeremy S. Anderson

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
It's cool and geeky, so will be great for 'getting into conversation' with handsome hunks.
where are these women who buy geeky toys to impress us males? and why have i never ever met one of 'em?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post:
Edit: I just learned in another thread that n900 has something called a 'g-sensor' which makes it superior to any bloke I ever met.
And I'm guessing since it's also a phone that there's a vibrate-mode. You might never leave the house.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
This is a response to this thread. ARJWright made the comment that in fact statisically, more women than men use converged devices, which begged this thread really.

So.... n900 is for girls because

It can multi-task like me. When I'm doing 12 different things, n900 can keep up with me (unlike a bloke).

It has a resistive screen - perfect for long, manicured painted nails.

It's connected and designed for chat... helloo? Who does all the chatting? Ever see a man running 6 messenger windows and three sms threads at once?

It's a little bit chunky. Just the excuse I need to buy a complete new wardrobe of handbags to carry it. Perfect!

So gentlemen - refute my reasoning. You have put in all this work to create the perfect device for girls.

Believe me, I know the ladies loooooove the N900. Too bad i'm married. lol

Hey, we could use the front-facing camera as a desktop widget. Every girl needs a makeup mirror.

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
Nope. We're too busy working hard to pay for all your gossip.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hogwash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Piedras Blancas, Asturias, Spain
Good overview of the N900...

My girl flatmates are starting to interest in what I'm doing now...

Good point: "Ever see a man running 6 messenger windows and three sms threads at once? "

Nice w-end

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
That's it....I'm converting to your church, whatever it is.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
* searches thailand ads for sex change. I'll do anything to get this phone. *sigh.

Blimey

Tags
just as bad as the other, wtf? really?