Posts: 108 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Central London
No luck for me - I've got the Mocha PPP stuff installed, got the device paired with the PC and connected to the dummy AP, but still nothing.

I think makybe Mocha PP can't see my bluetooth virtual serial port or something...

Had my 770 a few days now but only been on the net with it 2-3 times

My work's wlan is totally borked - I can just about get access in one corner of the games room using some open AP across the road (yes yes - very naughty I know - I promise I'll behave when they fix the office one and when I get bluetooth 'fake dialup' working!)

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
Originally Posted by RealNitro
It works! Without any tunneling, I'm using iptables to do the NAT'ing (network address translation). I plan on experimenting some more now, and maybe I'll write a little howto later (maybe this afternoon, or next sunday-evening).
Can't reach your blog at http://blog.eikke.com/index.php/realnitro

where you wrote "Then open the X Terminal on your 770 and be root. Enter:. hcitool scan. The scan should display your pc's bluetooth name and its bluetooth ID. If the scan cannot find your computer, check again if your bluetooth stick is really working..."

We're looking forward to the tutorial. I've suggested to Reggie (here at internettabletalk) that they open up a PHP Wiki to host all the 770 tutorials and to allow for everybody to build the content of the tutorials out to the point where everything anyone wants to know is right here at our fingertips.