Notices

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but how difficult would it be to get GNUCash working on an N900?

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Definitely non-trivial, as the list of dependencies is long and deep (and may even require newer versions of libs that come pre-installed on Maemo). Easy Debian might be an easier way to run it.

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Definitely non-trivial, as the list of dependencies is long and deep (and may even require newer versions of libs that come pre-installed on Maemo). Easy Debian might be an easier way to run it.
Ah well, I'd hoped the fact it was gtk based might mean it was reasonably simple. I'm still looking for a financial program as good as abp for the Psion 5/Nokia 9500...

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...