Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
See if any other registered card works with your N9, that's the simplest thing you can do to check if it's N9's fault.
That's the problem. I had the old SIM Card for 3 years and it was my only one. No other SIM cards registered, f*ck my luck right?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
That's the problem. I had the old SIM Card for 3 years and it was my only one. No other SIM cards registered, f*ck my luck right?
I think at least one of your family members is gentle enough to borrow you a SIM just for a few minutes.

My mom and aunt have regular big SIM Cards, but my dad has a microSIM, which doesn't work on my phone. Whenever my phone boots, it shows “There's a problem with your SIM”

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
My mom and aunt have regular big SIM Cards, but my dad has a microSIM, which doesn't work on my phone. Whenever my phone boots, it shows “There's a problem with your SIM”
Than it must be the SIM. To be 100% sure try your mom's or your aunt's SIM in your phone.

Originally Posted by PurpleXS8 View Post
Than it must be the SIM. To be 100% sure try your mom's or your aunt's SIM in your phone.
Are you serious? In what way can I stick a regular SIM in my freaking phone?!

I referred to this as I have the same problem, and it appears to be a hardware failure

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bangalore, India
I referred to this as I have the same problem, and it appears to be a hardware failure

I am also facing the same problem (the Phone is in India, Model - 64GB Black - Made in finland). Would like to know did you get it solved (serviced - what did u do further?).

Originally Posted by getvasanth View Post
I am also facing the same problem (the Phone is in India, Model - 64GB Black - Made in finland). Would like to know did you get it solved (serviced - what did u do further?).
I didn't solve it yet
But I checked my carrier and it's 100% unlocked on both of my SIM cards. Now I am talking to one of my relatives to get it to repair, apparently it's not reading the SIM correctly.. It's a significant hardware failure.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bangalore, India
I didn't solve it yet
But I checked my carrier and it's 100% unlocked on both of my SIM cards. Now I am talking to one of my relatives to get it to repair, apparently it's not reading the SIM correctly.. It's a significant hardware failure.
Thanks for the reply, Please update, if u solve, will update you if I solve it,

Originally Posted by getvasanth View Post
Thanks for the reply, Please update, if u solve, will update you if I solve it,
Sure thing, if not today, tomorrow I will get it to repair to check if it can be repaired. Good luck with yours