works flawlessly on my device too with clean flash pr 1.3. My consumption levels have been down since they updated EasyAnswer too.

Works with OTA for me.

First, we should agree not all of us can afford to do a clean install.
Second, we have lots of reports of failed flashings.
I have a personal prefferance for OTA, mainly because it simplifies the equation.
I had a suspicion that the issue can be caused by the FasterN9 mod. I can definitely confirm this in my case. Also affected: Auto Speaker Switch app.

Basically, neither Auto Speaker Switch and Easy answer didn' work after PR 1.3. Before the fw upgrade I had the Fastern9 removed, and reinstalled after.
suspecting that the mod is the reason the two apps stopped working, I uninstalled the Fn9. After the reboot, still no joy.
After several tries I found the correct order for installation of both apps and the mod.
I uninstalled all the apps that didn't work and the Fastern9.
Next I installed the Faster n9. After the reboot, I successfully installed the apps.
Even if this is obviously a bug created by a combination of a mod and a new fw, I know there's more users that appreciate the combination of the above.
Hope it helps others too.

Last edited by taviman; 2012-07-11 at 21:37.

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
This application is seems so easy to answer phone calls. Can someone port it to our beloved n900? Thanks