Active Topics

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by specc View Post
The solution is here. Original (hopefully) Nokia N9 housing incl antennas etc.
Buying a new body for a new phone - just how is that a solution???

My N9 is 3 months old, although I only bought it 10 days ago. I what I thought maybe a tiny crack starting from the mUSB opening and heading toward the AV jack. But it was only 1mm so didn't dwell on it. Now after reading this thread I've just used a torch and magnifying glass and found that it's definitely a crack - which has progressed right on to the AV jack cutout. Not the end of the world but certainly a pisser...

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
I've bought one.. a cyan one for a change as I've been using the black one. Anyway, m thinking of reporting to Nokia care as well when I get chance before I switch to cyan just in case . Having seen how easy it is to swap covers, I'm even thinking of getting a white one as well but read that USB cap is prone to breaking during this process..

1. Youtube videos shared on the sites to be shown in stock browser & played using built-in Youtube player - Vote here
  2. Sliding to answer/reject calls while in locked state lags painfully - Vote here
  3. Availability & Transfers window always open from the bottom of the window despite whichever direction you put them away - Vote here
  4. System wide file manager support - Vote here

Join the Skype video support on N9 petition on twitter here.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=13

Yea, keep on trollin' (not two weeks, I was wrong. Within the first week)
Found a lost post of spec.
Attached Images

maemomd, you have lost, get over it. The intention of my last post was to get an original Nokia housing as a replacement for the [fake] housing he obviously got now.

maemomd, you have lost, get over it. The intention of my last post was to get an original Nokia housing as a replacement for the [fake] housing he obviously got now.
Trolling ain't easy, keep up your protein and eat less carbs to keep up your trolling energy.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
maemomd: WTF LOL Seriously though, get over it.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
My N9 also has some chips on the mini USB cover and the SIM cover. Of course I haven't exactly been gentle with my N9 - I ditched the silicone cover a couple of weeks after I got the phone.

maemomd: WTF LOL Seriously though, get over it.
Nothing to get over mate. Could care less what you do or say, just observing that you are a troll, and don't contribute anything to this community.
Attached Images

So.. what is the consensus?

Is the Finnish finish finished ?

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
^^^
Very good....