Even after flashing my N900 completely with the help from this link

http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_t...ng_the_Flasher

The whole system did start new..leaving for my contacts,conversations and calendar. I wanted all this to be removed too. Is it not possible to remove this during the flash??
or is there any more hard reset to n900??

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
first of all use only one threads...no need to make a new one....

second... your should re-flash your eMMC first before you re-flash your fiasco images.... this will makes sure that you have a fresh clean device after re-flash....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
first of all use only one threads...no need to make a new one....

second... your should re-flash your eMMC first before you re-flash your fiasco images.... this will makes sure that you have a fresh clean device after re-flash....
I will make a note of it.
My question is i already have re-flashed my fiasco image and now if i re-flash emmc will it be a prob.??

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
No it should not be a problem so long as you flash it in the sequence provided by the wiki. If you flash the fiasco/combined before eMMC and you did not bother reflashing it again with fiasco/combined you may get some leftover junk.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by abyn900 View Post
I will make a note of it.
My question is i already have re-flashed my fiasco image and now if i re-flash emmc will it be a prob.??
the best way (proper way) for a clean fresh device is to re-flash your eMMC first then your fiasco images...remember not to include parameter "-R" without the quote while flashing eMMC....
as for you already flash your fiasco i recommend you re-flash your eMMC first then re-flash your fiasco images again...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
the best way (proper way) for a clean fresh device is to re-flash your eMMC first then your fiasco images...remember not to include parameter "-R" without the quote while flashing eMMC....
as for you already flash your fiasco i recommend you re-flash your eMMC first then re-flash your fiasco images again...
Thanx a lot..I am gonna do this again !!!

Originally Posted by tuxsavvy View Post
No it should not be a problem so long as you flash it in the sequence provided by the wiki. If you flash the fiasco/combined before eMMC and you did not bother reflashing it again with fiasco/combined you may get some leftover junk.
yea i had the left over junk...so am gonna flash it again!!
Thanx a lot!!