Yeah it seems like they have the most. I'm ready to pull the trigger with them. I'm tired of waiting. But I want to know how some people are getting these cheaper deals.

pardon my mistake in prior entry

i did, indeed, mean to type www.welectronics.com

first class merchant

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asadkhan1988 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Yeah it seems like they have the most. I'm ready to pull the trigger with them. I'm tired of waiting. But I want to know how some people are getting these cheaper deals.
You and me both brother. I'm still stuck in PP limbo for another couple days before I can finish filing and claim my cash back.

Originally Posted by bmstrong View Post
You and me both brother. I'm still stuck in PP limbo for another couple days before I can finish filing and claim my cash back.
Hopefully the weekend doesn't slow things down for you.

I will probably pull the trigger tomorrow. Hopefully someone can chime in about welectronics and getting it cheaper. I saw it had something to do with ceroberts and the person "Luis" who works there but not sure if that works for everyone.

Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Hopefully the weekend doesn't slow things down for you.

I will probably pull the trigger tomorrow. Hopefully someone can chime in about welectronics and getting it cheaper. I saw it had something to do with ceroberts and the person "Luis" who works there but not sure if that works for everyone.
Keep us posted, with my thanks.

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Are all the N9's from welectronics.com made in finland??

Can someone confirm this???

made in finland has no bearing on how the device performs. it's a myth. i've owned more than 10 n series devices and can personally attest to this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
made in finland has no bearing on how the device performs. it's a myth. i've owned more than 10 n series devices and can personally attest to this.
The appeal for myself is that it's a Finish company. Grabbing one made there is just super cool. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by funkmunk View Post
Are all the N9's from welectronics.com made in finland??

Can someone confirm this???
mine was chinese. dont worry about it, its beautiful and you will love it.

Originally Posted by ameeruchee View Post
I got my 16g cyan for €399 in germany..free shipping!
I got a blue and a red one in Germany on a recent visit, for about 450€ each. Where did you find it for 399?
BTW, mine are also both made in Finland. So I don't have to feel too bad personally in light of the recent NYTimes series)

What I'm really after is a blue (cyan) 64GB model though. welectronics has them for US$ 825, almost everyone else has the 64 GB only in black. Is there a better price somewhere?

Last edited by mämo; 2012-01-29 at 21:46.

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge