Notices

From almost 2 hours my wazapp version 0.2.7 started to crash, keep connecting...all sort of problems..
I deleted .db, reinstalled...no luck

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post
From almost 2 hours my wazapp version 0.2.7 started to crash, keep connecting...all sort of problems..
I deleted .db, reinstalled...no luck
Well, actually Wazapp 0.2.7 isn't stable as 0.8.11.5 So you should expect problems with it, but dude.. I advice you to ignore all those problems because the devs are now focusing on 1.0 So they will be fixing all those in that version which will be coming soon..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by nicodonte View Post
Bueno, no lo uses y no molestes mas con este tema. No se entiende cual es el problema que whatsapp reciba solo números sin saber a quien pertenecen. Instala un wazapp viejo, sincronizá a mano, y luego instalá los nuevos y no sincronices nunca mas.
In english lower...

No hay versión vieja para N900. Ni que hubiera escrito 3000 veces en estas 138 páginas de comentarios cargadas de spam. He sido paciente y reclamo algo que me parece lógico y se habilitó como opción, pero Cepi decidió quitarlo. Si a knobtviker o a Tarek les parece razonable quizás puedan implementarlo de nuevo.

English:
There is no old version for N900. I had not written 3000 times in these 138 pages of comments with lot of spam. I have been patient and I claim something that seems logical and that was enabled as an option, but Cepi decided to remove it. If knobtviker or Tarek think it is reasonable to implement and they can do it again I will be happy.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Uhmm.. Do you mind us adding each other on the GREAT WAZAPP and group chat there? Then we won't spam here anymore.. Please?

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

where i can find the working version of wazapp??

Originally Posted by idro View Post
where i can find the working version of wazapp??
It's in brkn's signature

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
In english lower...

No hay versión vieja para N900. Ni que hubiera escrito 3000 veces en estas 138 páginas de comentarios cargadas de spam. He sido paciente y reclamo algo que me parece lógico y se habilitó como opción, pero Cepi decidió quitarlo. Si a knobtviker o a Tarek les parece razonable quizás puedan implementarlo de nuevo.

English:
There is no old version for N900. I had not written 3000 times in these 138 pages of comments with lot of spam. I have been patient and I claim something that seems logical and that was enabled as an option, but Cepi decided to remove it. If knobtviker or Tarek think it is reasonable to implement and they can do it again I will be happy.
No se habilitó como opción, fue un recurso cuando el wazapp no podía manejar mas de 106 usuarios, entonces se decidió hacer esto hasta poder solucionar ese problema, no le encuentro tu lógica, ni me parece lógico a mi. Cual es tu razonamiento lógico por el cual necesitas esta función? Fui yo quien le sugirió en su momento a Mati hacerlo de esa manera cuando teníamos ese problema, ya que vengo siendo beta tester desde mucho antes que la mayoría aquí. Ahora la agenda está implementada de otra manera y se dificulta mucho poder elegir contacto por contacto, además que no tiene sentido en lo absoluto.

Para el N900 usá el Yappari, también te lo dijeron muchas veces.

It was not an option before, wazapp was not able to managed more than 106 contacts before, so meanwhile that issue was solved this method was used.
It's not logical the way it works before, even whatsapp sincronize all the contacts. Can you explain your logic?
So stop spaming with this, if they could re-implement they will do. There is a lot more improvements to do before this useless feature.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicodonte For This Useful Post:
One observation: I have latest Cepi build installed ie 21092012. I have been monitoring the power consumption trends . Meanwhile I also installed "FasterN9" deb just to try it.

Wazapp when launched for the first time, does some CPU activity at startup , which is expected and then the process goes to sleep or something like that, it does not show up in "top" . Now, on receiving a message, the process wakes up and constantly stays at 1.5-2.5% CPU usage, thus never sleeping , even after I am done sending-receiving. This seems to have affected battery life a lot.

Now, with fastern9, same happens as above, except that along with wazapp process, the pulseaudio process too stays woken up with 5-6% CPU usage and goes normal down only when I quit Wazapp. With fastern9 installed, I noticed average idle current of 30mA on wifi!!

I have since removed fastern9 , and idle current is back down to 20mA on wifi,which is still more then previous builds.

I cannot go back to previous builds because this is the build which is very stable even with 10+ chats.

@Cepi, its just a guess, but I think this bug was introduced with the new chat sound message scheme, as with fastern9, it seems to drag pulseaudio down too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
^ report this in fasterN9 thread as well

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

hi, i've just downloaded Wazapp, but it doesn't work. always different fails like fail too many, unknown reason, success attached, fail too recent, etc. please help me to fix it

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp