Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
I had this a short time after I flashed PR 1.2. Tried to fixed in a lot of ways, but only reflasing, then restoring the backup and then removing all accounts and readding the accounts fixed it.

It's been some months without getting that, so there's hope for you!

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traysh:

Last friday I reflashed my PR 1.2 official version.

Today I had to reboot my phone because of this bug.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
I hope it's solved with 1.3 ... I'll go on navifirm this week and flash my phone clean. We'll see.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ London
I'm convinced this is a network related issue, because I never have this problem at home on wifi. Perhaps shaky connections lead to Google freezing access for some period of time.

I do not know. Remember that a reboot solves the problem.

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
I hope it's solved with 1.3 ... I'll go on navifirm this week and flash my phone clean. We'll see.
I did an ota update to PR 1.3 and after leaving the phone in offline mode during the night, gtalk is not able to reconnect anymore. Doesn't seem to be fixed for me. I'll try to delete my gtalk account and and recreate it. Clean firmware installation is no option for me atm.

Update
Scratch my post. After 10 minutes gtalk was able to connect (my sip account was instantly online after leaving offline mode)! Maybe it was really fixed!?

Last edited by N770-Freak; 2012-07-04 at 00:12.

I flashed PR 1.3 a week ago and the bug is gone. Fixed for me.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Saint-Petersburg
I've got this bug too. It's started with PR1.3 update.

In my case, two weeks without this bug. PR1.3 solved it for me.

I have "Network Error" only for one of my two Gtalk accounts. The problem happens less often if I am on 2G/EDGE network, with 3G I cannot connect at all. I did not have this issue with PR1.2, it seems to be triggered only by PR 1.3.

Seeing that it happens less on 2g than 3g, it seems my AT&T USA network may be the cause here. I will try with wifi at home and report back, I actually never connected through wifi at home as I need only when I am outside!!.. at home I use Gtalk on the laptop.