Active Topics

I am speechless. Thank you very much for your effort and support. My first smartphone is N9. I am loving it. Living with it.
Greetings from India, Tamil Nadu.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ranga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Thank you Sotiris and to everyone that produced the Maemo and MeeGo devices.

Using anything other than an N9 is torture for me. The number of times I've tried to double tap or swipe an app on my iPad both makes me chuckle and be slightly sad that the N9 isn't getting the success it deserves.

Best of luck in your future and we're watching closely to see what happens after the N9 - no pressure! ;-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Thank you from Argentina, N9 not dead!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eennbb For This Useful Post:
Many thanks to the wonderful Meego/maemo team. Since the birth of my favorite nokia 770 to my N9 it has been the best mobile user experience!

Thanks Sotiris and your team

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solstice88 For This Useful Post:
I didn't care about cell phones until I bought an N900, the first I ever researched and purchased. Now i've been in here almost daily for a few years trying to see what was coming next of meego/harmattan. The ride was as exciting as it was heart-breaking.

The N9 is how I want to interact with a phone for the most part so I have bought multiples so I can use it for years and years. I've recently owned iphone 4s, Android gingerbread, symbian and a Lumia, and the N9 experience is still overall tops to me (despite the excellent iphone 4s video). I can't *not* swipe to do things anymore.

I hope you are able to take what you helped build here and create something even greater (this time with gapless playback in the media player lol (I did say 'for the most part' earlier)).

Seriously, thanks for some great devices.

Last edited by Drekkie; 2012-07-04 at 17:39. Reason: poor grammaticals

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ saint lucia
MeeGo was the best OS Nokia ever had, and if it had full support from them, it would have stirred up the Android and iOS water. It would have been the third major player and help bring Nokia back to the top.

We will all miss you guys and wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coopere For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
Thanks a lot sir and your whole team. You brought innovation to the world. You brought tablets when people were not even aware of them. Lastly the N9, its a master piece. I'm a very happy user of it.
Solute to all maemo/MeeGo team. Our best wishes are with you. You'll always be remembered.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ch.Saqib For This Useful Post:
I never knew why I liked the N9.I just did, it was right.Still is.

Sotiris, we are proud with our N9s...

Godspeed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocp32 For This Useful Post:
Thank you Sotiris and team for giving us such legendary devices, smartphones that truly stood out and held our heads high.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desiibond For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Thank you for making N900 and other great devices.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plaban For This Useful Post:

Tags
specc is the, troll ericsson