Hey maemo.org community. I am looking into buying yet another N9 for myself this time, but before I want to do I want to assure that there is a Couch 2 5k solution for Meego.

I've been searching the ovi (now nokia store) for a C2k app and there doesn't seem to be anyone for MeeGo.

Does anyone know if there is an alternative Running app for Meego that supports running/walking intervals? (ex. Run 5 minutes, then walk 3 minutes, then run etc.)

I did not realise such a mundane thing could be monetised. You don't need an app bro, you just have to want it.

1. 2 minute warmup (milling around, stretchy stuff etc).

2. One of the below:
Beginner mode:

8 reps of:
10 seconds MAXIMUM ****ING EFFORT RUNNING LIKE THERE IS 1000 HUNGRY BEARS CHASING YOU TO DEATH OMG.
20 seconds of slow jog (DO NOT STOP).

Normal mode:

8 reps of:
15 seconds MAXIMUM ****ING EFFORT RUNNING LIKE THERE IS 1000 HUNGRY BEARS CHASING YOU TO DEATH OMG.
15 seconds of slow jog (DO NOT STOP).

Hard mode:

8 reps of:
20 seconds MAXIMUM ****ING EFFORT RUNNING LIKE THERE IS 1000 HUNGRY BEARS CHASING YOU TO DEATH OMG.
10 seconds of slow jog (DO NOT STOP).

GOD MODE:

8 reps of:
25 seconds MAXIMUM ****ING EFFORT RUNNING LIKE THERE IS 1000 HUNGRY BEARS CHASING YOU TO DEATH OMG.
5 seconds of slow jog (DO NOT STOP).

Do one of the above 8 times (totaling 4 minutes)

3. 2 minute cool-down (milling around, stretchy stuff, walk home).

This will take you around 10 minutes tops (your shower afterwards will take longer. If you do not feel like you want to vomit afterwards you did not run hard enough. Only do this 3 times per week (spread out) and very little else will be required.

WARNING!

The above will have a serious effect on your fitness level and mental well being, approach with caution.

Last edited by vi_; 2011-12-05 at 15:42.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
You don't need an app bro, you just have to want it.
I like that line... lol

The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
Bump...

Can anyone try this app for me on their N9:

http://n9-apps.com/sports-tracker

And be so kindly to tell me if it supports intervals with a jingle at each interval change?

Please!

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Why not ask the users at n9-apps?
There's a thread at the address you linked to.