Posts: 36 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ London
I took apart my N810, discovered it was missing two of its construction screws, and would like to put it back together complete and with new nylon-coated screws. I was wondering if anyone here has bought replacement screws before, and if so, where from? A quick check of local hardware stores failed to locate sufficiently small screws. The service manual says the screws are M1.4x2.8 and M1.4x5.0.

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA

The Following User Says Thank You to fragos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I lost one screw and I was very close to lose second: I found it in my pocket and fixed it. Still looking for one screw

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
http://mobile-parts.com.gr/en/iieea/...-original.html is the only screw this company lists for the N810.
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

The Following User Says Thank You to fragos For This Useful Post:
i am going to take apart my nokia n810 because of a screen problem has anyone done this before and how hard is it to put back together

Originally Posted by jon3190 View Post
i am going to take apart my nokia n810 because of a screen problem has anyone done this before and how hard is it to put back together
It is a very easy thing to do. there are disasemble instructions on the web, if you search for them. maybe also a video