Hav you tried Mupen64, the new N64 emulator? It rocks and you'll have a good time finding/playing games, and maybe even tweaking settings if you're into that sort of thing.

On the other hand, you could always just read a good book. It does wonders for boredom, I'll tell you. Try it, you might like it, and you can do it on your phone so you should be happy.

http://my-maemo.com/software/applica...to=1118&faq=56

Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
Hav you tried Mupen64, the new N64 emulator? It rocks and you'll have a good time finding/playing games, and maybe even tweaking settings if you're into that sort of thing.

On the other hand, you could always just read a good book. It does wonders for boredom, I'll tell you. Try it, you might like it, and you can do it on your phone so you should be happy.

http://my-maemo.com/software/applica...to=1118&faq=56
Its nothing like the Kindle or iBooks app though

Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
Its nothing like the Kindle or iBooks app though
I don't know, I'm having a fine time using it for reading. I thought I would miss the full size of a page, but I'm really enjoying being able to hold the N900 in one hand and flip pages with the volume bar (I usually read in portrait mode).

Also, I have set the font, and the line spacing, and even the page color, to very precise specifications, to make it as easy on my eyes as possible. I can read for minutes or hours with no eyestrain. That has a lot to do with the N900's superior resolution, as well, no doubt.

I used to have a portable video player that I could read e-books off of, but the resolution was much more grainy, and it was tiring to my eyes. On the N900 it's near perfect! I have nothing to complain about, and believe me, I am VERY good at finding things to complain about.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Install n900fly and play it outside.

Enjoy.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
Install n900fly and play it outside.

Enjoy.
HA HA HA are you saying the N900 is only worthy of throwing it as far as you can to break it into a million pieces lol.

Dummmmmmb programme if you ask me.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
HA HA HA are you saying the N900 is only worthy of throwing it as far as you can to break it into a million pieces lol.

Well, the excitement coming from taking the risk breaking the most valuable thing in your possession. So I guess it's quite the opposite of what you think.

Just like bungee jump, where the excitement is coming from taking the risk breaking yourself into pieces. XD

Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
Retire, relax, enjoy your family. It is just a phone. Not worth it.
Don't you know another thing to say? I have read that comment from you everywhere, instead of helping people

Originally Posted by JorgeFX View Post
Don't you know another thing to say? I have read that comment from you everywhere, instead of helping people
She's here to teach us how bad is to feed the trolls. Whatever you reply, you'd be labelled as fanboy.

So, don't reply. Just ignore her.

Originally Posted by JorgeFX View Post
Retire, relax, enjoy your family. It is just a forum. Not worth it.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post

It was the first app I ever installed on my N900... back in December 2009!

Tags
reflash, weightlifting