Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 894 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#1541
Did flash tool throw up any errors? If you tap Settings > About product - is IMEI shown? Prior to flashing did you check by reading barcode on this screen to confirm same as that upon Sim tray?
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2018
#1542
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Did flash tool throw up any errors? If you tap Settings > About product - is IMEI shown? Prior to flashing did you check by reading barcode on this screen to confirm same as that upon Sim tray?
IMEI shown? Yes
No error shown when flashing the cmt.
No barcode on my sim tray.. But it should be 059J250
 

The Following User Says Thank You to aquarium For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 894 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#1543
Originally Posted by aquarium View Post
No barcode on my sim tray.. But it should be 059J250
Got me confused now as 059J20 is RM-696 NDT CHINA BLACK 16GB using DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_003-OEM1-958 and you asked for carrier branded 059L5T5: N9 RM-696 PRC China Unicom CN PRC CU Black_v1 using DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.418.2_PR_LEGACY_418_ARM_RM-696_PRD_signed.bin
 

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2018
#1544
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Got me confused now as 059J20 is RM-696 NDT CHINA BLACK 16GB using DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_003-OEM1-958 and you asked for carrier branded 059L5T5: N9 RM-696 PRC China Unicom CN PRC CU Black_v1 using DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.418.2_PR_LEGACY_418_ARM_RM-696_PRD_signed.bin
i used DFL61_
HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.418.2_PR_
LEGACY_418_ARM_RM-696_PRD_
signed.bin
 

The Following User Says Thank You to aquarium For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 894 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#1545
in post #1526 you asked for Product code 059L5T5 but in post #1542 "no barcode on my sim tray.. But it should be 059J250"

Was wondering whether you needed to flash just cmt from older firmware.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2018
#1546
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
in post #1526 you asked for Product code 059L5T5 but in post #1542 "no barcode on my sim tray.. But it should be 059J250"

Was wondering whether you needed to flash just cmt from older firmware.
Yes, i bought it with 003.. i later flash it with 009 then i have cmt problem.. Then i need help from is forum to get 418.. Then flash the cmt it was success "but having problem of insert sim"
 

The Following User Says Thank You to aquarium For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2018
#1547
N9 with CMT dead issue: 059J1W4, HW 1601, DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin on board. Which one firmware I could try to fix cmt error? There is not IMEI
 

The Following User Says Thank You to alzor1975 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2018
#1548
Is it possible to upgrade Nokia N9 to the latest version now? I bought one from China for 40 EUR but the firmware is PR1.1

- on the sim tray there is no information about product code (no sticker)
- I scaned also the qr code inside the settings and the website does not exists (cannot identify the product code),
- n9 came with not original box

Last edited by kaaleth; 2018-07-12 at 18:00.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaaleth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,157 | Thanked: 3,851 times | Joined on Oct 2014
#1549
You can upgrade rootfs, but You cant flash a Chinese version CMT (003) with any other CMT version. You will be stuck with a "WiFi only" N9!
__________________
You can still support my work by donation - click here

ETH: 0xFcD031609DB739C62730589361940C68ceEbC913
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 894 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#1550
Originally Posted by kaaleth View Post
on the sim tray there is no information about product code (no sticker)
- I scaned also the qr code inside the settings and the website does not exists (cannot identify the product code),
- n9 came with not original box
How about using Harmattan flasher to read device?
HTML Code:
flasher -i
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
flashing, nokia n9

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42.