Active Topics

Notices

hello guys, i have a problem to install preenv

couldn't find package preenv
sorry if i post on wrong place

@Frontier - Do you have the devel enabled?

I am facing a problem with battery drain after playing webos games started from icons in menu. I have catorise installed and created menu items for all the webos games. If I launch from shell, then there is no problem but if I run from the menu, even after exiting some process keeps running consuming about 20% cpu continuously which drains the battery (I checked this using BatteryGraph app).
Also this happens randomly.
Any ideas/solutions?

The Following User Says Thank You to TimusEravan For This Useful Post:
now, my problem is after some changes and i try again to install preenv:
unable to parse package file /var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_extras-testing_dists_fremantle_free_binart-armel_packages (1)
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or o pened

:S

for those having trouble in angrybirdsrio you may try to delete highscores.lua or something like that in the game dir. it works for me after lunching the game in x term i saw there was a problem in writing the highscores.lua so i deleted it

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by nayr View Post
for those having trouble in angrybirdsrio you may try to delete highscores.lua or something like that in the game dir. it works for me after lunching the game in x term i saw there was a problem in writing the highscores.lua so i deleted it
my problem was in settings.lua so after deleting that file the game is working, and my scroes are still there

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
@elie-7 - might depend on the copy you got, at least there are other options

The Following User Says Thank You to nayr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
can anyone upload or link art of glow?
it isnt forbidden because its freee
i cant find it

uflip doesnt save
how do i fix this problem?

Last edited by N900L; 2011-04-27 at 19:44.

I´m having problems with BUKA and RADIANT, the screen is right, but the touch is mapped as a portraid mode =/

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by TimusEravan View Post
@Frontier - Do you have the devel enabled?

I am facing a problem with battery drain after playing webos games started from icons in menu. I have catorise installed and created menu items for all the webos games. If I launch from shell, then there is no problem but if I run from the menu, even after exiting some process keeps running consuming about 20% cpu continuously which drains the battery (I checked this using BatteryGraph app).
Also this happens randomly.
Any ideas/solutions?
Me too... anybody know how to fix this? As a workaround, I make sure I restart my N900 after I finish playing with a WebOS game...

@ ajack - I also have to use the same workaround

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss