Active Topics

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
1. I hate that the screen is the easiest thing to scratch in history.
I hate ridiculous exaggerations.

/me scratches itch on arm, notices marks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by waleed786 View Post
just add a shortcut do your desktop
I know right???!?!?

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Ovi Maps doesn' work in offline mode (online search...).
Absolutely unusable for reality. Urban jungle office manager idea???

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

.....That I _STİLL_ don't have one....

Bluetooth - It was great before the update. I could connect N900 to my car aux port and play music. I could still receive incoming call. All I needed to do was unplug the 3.5mm wire and I could talk and hear. Now I could only play 1 song before no more sound is transmitted to my car speaker. Only way to bypass this would be to turn off blue tooth.

Also, I could only make 50% of my call using my car handfree now. Sometime N900 would dial and the call goes through but no sound transmitted to my car speaker. Sometime I didn't hear my the phone dail until the person pick up and says Hello....

When I manage to get sound, then phone would drop the call after a minute or so. Afterward, I can't make any call unless I turn off the phone.

Yep, I'm really considering flashing the phone and go pre-update. The phone feature is just as important to me as the internet tablet. I tested my car handfree with other phone it work perfectly fine.

So much for an advance device such simple feature can't even be programmed correctly. Maybe not as simple but more like such common feature that can't be implemented correctly.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
what i hate is.... just when i thought i learnt everything there is about n900 i find a new Gem to keep me occupied and i lose a few days sleep learning about it.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Scotland
There's nothing I hate, but there are one or two points which could be improved.

Hardware controls for media player while the screen is off would be nice. If I'm in the gym it'd be nice to be able to have hardware forward, back and pause/play buttons so that I don't have to take the n900 out of my pocket. I'd suggest the volume buttons for back/forward and the camera shutter button for play/pause.

Quite frequently I leave my house early (05.30 to 06.00) to get to the gym before work. If it's a long day at work then I can run out of battery power before the end of the day, so a little more battery life would be lovely, thanks.

All in all I've been extremely happy with the n900. The only other way to improve it would be to ship it with a case of beers!

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ England
no IMAP IDLE in the email client

still extremely annoyed about this

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Firenze - Italy
Msn Clients...Integrated or not...It's the only thing I hate in my N900...

No direct access to the GPS = no interesting GPS apps.

Tags
hate is for the, powerless