Firmware is Asia-Pacific (005 suffix, Singapore 64Gb) Was flashed with the same numbered firmware.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
After PR1.2, I can't run install the harmattan-repository_0.4+0m6_all.deb to add the harmattan-dev repository, though I can do that manually, right?

MiniBible can't be installed after PR1.2.
It showed a "Dependency notice" to download some dependencies, then soon after it failed.
It's looking for the "python-pyside" package, where can I find it?

Really bad just the days before I'm leaving for a mission trip, well at least I do still have the bible in book.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Have you tried apt-get install python-pyside via terminal?

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Have you tried apt-get install python-pyside via terminal?
I got "signature check failed", may be the same problem as failed in installing harmattan-dev deb?

The python-pyside is at the harmattan-dev.nokia.com repository

Last edited by mcdull; 2012-03-06 at 00:02.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
u need to disable it

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Somewhere on earth
i have problem with my n9 after updating to PR1.2.
here is my process: i just got another white one made in Finland and do the update right away. This brandnew phone just open the box, fully charge and then OTA update. So i assumed i dont have to flash emmc. However, the result is slow and lags, i've been wait for like 10-15 minutes to make all services fully started. I am still experiencing the slow... Therefore, i decided to flash firmware and emmc. It seem to work better, not perfect but acceptable.
i've started to restore a backup, everything restored fine, but just applications is not working. My update menu where you click to check update is running all nigh long without any result. So i flash it again because everytime i restart the phone the checking update kept running amd cause my n9 slow. And also i cant use nokia store while checking update is processing. I have restard the phone and go to nokia store before my phone is started to check application again. Strange. So i thought maybe my backup file is broken. So i went into .backupfolder and deleted application, saved it on my pc, and do the flash again. After the start as fresh, i restore it again, but my phone problem still occured.

any help with this problem? Its anoying, my phone slow for no reason.

thanks

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Nokia drive will not start for me now.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Nokia drive will not start for me now.
Switch your language to English - UK, it'll restart. Go back into Drive, download a voice - English US w/ Street Names for instance - then switch your language back to English US, it'll restart again.

That should resolve that. I had the very same issue.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Wow thanks a lot gerbick. It looks like that's working for me on my 64gb from Denmark here in LA.
I should have thought of that, that it would get confused by not having a US voice and not start up.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by covid View Post
My update menu where you click to check update is running all nigh long without any result.
thanks
rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/filemanager.list

Then restart your device and try again