Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
I'm speaking about that :

http://mymeegos.net/developer_mode/c...m-ui/#comments

Indeed, there is a airplane toggle menu shortcut but nothing happen by clicking on it
Well i don't understand russian but I'm using it and it WORKS!

All I've read here regarding the Alarm bug is the first alarm error, but did anyone here facing the "all alarm list missing" after rebooting the device? sometimes this happen intermittently, but mostly the highier chances to catch the bug is full shutdown then reboot up the device... all the alarm gone and have to re-set it again and again, to prevent it just use the Full Refresh instead of rebooting... Installed the N9 QuickTweak 8.9.1 and somehow I think the bug is close related to the UI Toggle... :/

Just use N9QTweak T-3 instead of this or T-2...T-3 contains all that you will ever need and more...Read the PDF/Wiki for more details...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Just use N9QTweak T-3 instead of this or T-2...T-3 contains all that you will ever need and more...Read the PDF/Wiki for more details...
just tried the T-3, no different it make...

original discover this bug after the T2, then use the T-3 before and now I remain using T-1, all have the alarm bug... but once removed all the T mod the alarm recover...

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Flashlight isin't working for me.. Anyone else got this issue and know how to fix it?

Please use N9QTweak and try it out...Its using a more updated version than whatever is posted here...Tweak T...Read the PDF/Wiki for more info...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Please use N9QTweak and try it out...Its using a more updated version than whatever is posted here...Tweak T...Read the PDF/Wiki for more info...
Is T2 more updated, or just T3? I do not have inception, so using Status Menu Extension (which is T2, correct?) has been great for me. So if T2 in N9QTweak is better than what can be found here, I would love to hear what the differences are.

my phone automatic reboot when im installing this deb file

when it start up

the screen freeze on the start-up screen .....

is that any way to save my n9 without a reflash ?

Hi everybody!

well Corderus' work is really great..

I have a suggestion :
It could be really usefull to implement "ToggleWlanScan "!

Such a usefull tweak has to be in the status bar!

Thanks!

I'm using Home Screen settings so N9QTweak isn't a good idea even if desirable.
Thankfully I haven't had any problems with the version posted here so 'if it ain't broke'......
Having said that I would also be interested to hear about improvements in the N9QTweak implementation