Notices

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
how about auto WiFi sync between N9 and computer? Can this app be extended to allow that ?
Don't have this plan in the near future, maybe someone can take this and extend it? The source code is available at gitorious

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Great app - but one thing is missing imho: creating new folders on N9 from the browser - would that be possible to add to future releases?

Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Great app - but one thing is missing imho: creating new folders on N9 from the browser - would that be possible to add to future releases?
Thanks for the suggestion, since v0.1.1 is released and submitted, I guess it will only appear on v0.1.2.

The Following User Says Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post:
V0.1.1 with manual username and password input and bug fix is available. Available at nokia store and apps.formeego. Changelog is avialable at 1st post

Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
Whats up with all the .pngs that show up in my gallery? Can you make them go into a hidden folder instead of the /wifitrans in MyDocs?
So is this still manifesed in the latest build?

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
So is this still manifesed in the latest build?
It's solved in the latest (v0.1.1) release, please remove the wifitrans folder in your /home/user/MyDocs/ directory to avoid the pngs show up in the gallery

Originally Posted by cckwes View Post
It's solved in the latest (v0.1.1) release, please remove the wifitrans folder in your /home/user/MyDocs/ directory to avoid the pngs show up in the gallery
Great news, indeed. Thanks!

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
It looks like you don't have the Apps for MeeGo client installed (it registers the apps protocol and automatically handles all these weird URLs.

How to install the Apps for MeeGo client
Just visit the Apps for MeeGo website using the default browser on your N9.

You should see a big Download client on the left. Click it and download the client.

If it doesnt show up for some reason, you can access the page with the button directly:
http://apps.formeego.org/basecategor...1.0/harmattan/
And this is the URL for the client download:
http://apps.formeego.org/n9client
I get bad gateway following that link on my phone and on my desktop and a search on the store for appsformeego or apps formeego gets no search results

Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
I get bad gateway following that link on my phone and on my desktop and a search on the store for appsformeego or apps formeego gets no search results
Same for me (getting bad gateway) while accessing apps.formeego.com from browser and also client on phone. Try download it from Nokia Store, it's already available at Store

I'm getting "IE cannot display this webpage" when trying to upload a file to my Downloads Folder...

Also, is the 'back' button supposed to do something in the main menu of the app? Coz it's not doing anything...