Notices

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Midlands UK
right well i will give it a go ( i think )not sure if i am that desperate all u read about devel is dont go ther if ou dont kmow what your upto. And i really dont know what i am upto lol, other than that its wait some more or hope someone with the know how shows up to tell me all about it.But again you have been a great help kudos to you.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i deleted transmission today and reinstalled it from extras-testing not sure why u cant even see it.
enabling red pill is more dangerous than going to extras-devel for app.
once you get the app you can always delete the repository and wait for updates to go in more stable repos

well you learn something new everyday i thought red pill was safer than devel lol so i might give it a try after all then delete the repository when done.You had anything from devel yourself, had any problems? just wanna be as sure as pos first.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i've installed things from extras-devel, i just make sure apps have been optified what i'm installing and then i disable repository after using it.

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
sounds stupid i know, but i am a complete noob but how do i check if somethins been optified ? lol

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
If I want to report a bug for Transmission, how do I do it?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
mine doesn`t work as well.....it doesn`t do the 'open with transmission' when i click on a link.....help

Is there a transmission remote app also?

Scott

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
mine doesn`t work as well.....it doesn`t do the 'open with transmission' when i click on a link.....help
If you stick to one thread you have a better chance of people tracking your issue. A workaround is available for you for the Open With issue.

You never said it didn't install correctly.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.