Notices

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
No, it will last around 3 - 4 hours.

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
wow!
what is the fps? does it use the gpu and gles 2 capabilities?
thanks

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Hm, great progress!
I'm thinking what good games exist for the N64 (apart from the Mario and Zelda series) ?

@Jack6428

Super Smash Bros, for sure.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
golden ****ing eye...epic

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Why not? Assuming you have any kind of bag with you(as long as it's not too small) the PS3 controller could just be dumped in there, and when you got some time over you just pick it up and play(maybe someone crafty can create a holder so that the N900 is above the controller).
Taking into account that you already have/want to carry your charger so your phone doesn't die on you, the controller would be too much, besides... not everyone has a ps3 to use the controller.... and maybe if you want to play stand up, for example in a line to cash a check, you will need 2 hands to hold the phone close to your face so you could see, and you'd need 2 extra hands for the controller..... accelerometer would be the ideal for moving, but it would lower de FPS i think, i'm not a developer tho, so i can't be certain

Or you'll just need to play games that don't require too much precision in the controls. There are a lot of RPGs and stuff that will definitely be playable with the keyboard.
________
OUTDOOR VIDEO

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 12:30.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venezuela
don't get me wrong, i think ps3 controller would be a good implementation and would be sweet to play killer instinct gold, ocarina of time majoras mask, etc with it.... but i don't think it's a good reason to not making an effort to make a good control scheme, the ps3 controller should be more of and add-on, but a good control scheme, maybe even accelerometer implamantation for moving would make this FLAWLESS

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Sorry if this is a noobish question, but how do I install this?

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Revampion Rv+' View Post
Sorry if this is a noobish question, but how do I install this?
if you don't know, then you don't install it. it is really simple.

there are really good reasons for the app being only zipped, not packed to deb and put to extras.........
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search