Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by slaapliedje View Post
What I mean is that after using the Theme Settings that is posted in the first post of this thread, it did not work when it had told me my phone needed to be restarted to activate the new theme.

I had to hold down the power button, wait 'til it had started it's shut down sequence. When it was completely off, held down the power button again 'til it vibrated and booted up.

(The difference between a full shut down on a PC, rather than just doing a reboot. Sometimes it clears out weird things that get caught up in memory. Not very common on newer PCs, but happened all the time on older ones.)

slaapliedje
That is weird... I have 15different themes on my phone and using the app's restart method changes the theme without any issues...

Could you try to replicate this again?

Hello guys! May I ask, how do you change the backgound? I am using N9 QTweak, so I am not using Home Screen Settings (for PDF says using it might cause a reboot loop), so I cannot change the background using the app. Tried changing it from QTweak, it did not change. Any other ways on how to change the background? Thanks!

You can use Home Screen Settings without issue as long as you don't do the same things using N9QTweak that you can do with Home Screen Settings... I use it here without any issues and there are 100s of users like me so don't worry

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
You can use Home Screen Settings without issue as long as you don't do the same things using N9QTweak that you can do with Home Screen Settings... I use it here without any issues and there are 100s of users like me so don't worry
Okay, will try. Thanks a lot!

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
why the name "Faenza"?

hey im having an issue,when i try to attacth anything like in an email for example it just gets highlighted and doesnt take me to where its supposed to

very nice theme mate.tanx a lot.i have question:
how can i add some 3rd party icons like lock screen app to this theme?

Originally Posted by emam damon View Post
very nice theme mate.tanx a lot.i have question:
how can i add some 3rd party icons like lock screen app to this theme?
Code:
/usr/share/themes/faenza/meegotouch/icons/
look thru' the folder and just put in the icons for apps you want...a reboot will load those icons...or a full refresh using the n9qtweak refresh button should do the trick too...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-13 at 15:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
/usr/share/themes/faenza/meegotouch/icons/

look thru' the folder and just put in the icons for apps you want...a reboot will load those icons...or a full refresh using the n9qtweak refresh button should do the trick too...
what name it should be?i mean just i put the icon in there with the name "lock screen"?

Originally Posted by emam damon View Post
what name it should be?i mean just i put the icon in there with the name "lock screen"?

Nope look thru' the folder see how the icons of apps are named use the same template...by default all app icons are stored in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/

so take the name of the default icon from there and follow the naming convention the in the faenza theme folder and put your image...Do it once or twice and you'll be good at it

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: