Notices

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Notification function now works in 1.0.10-8 on N810.

Call-Back functions fails for GV phone # when using DC. Same number works at GV website. Here is the log showing errors:

Code:
INFO:dialcentral:Dialcentral 1.0.10-8
INFO:dialcentral:OS: Linux
INFO:dialcentral:Kernel: 2.6.21-omap1 (#2 Tue Oct 14 11:25:25 EEST 2008) for armv6l
INFO:dialcentral:Hostname: Nokia-N810-WiMAX-43-7
INFO:browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/mobile/phones
INFO:dc_glade:Logged into <backends.gv_backend.GVDialer object at 0x40cd3250> through cookies
INFO:gvoice.backend:Callback number changed: '747XXXXXXX'
INFO:gv_views:Callback number set to 747XXXXXXX
INFO:dc_glade:Logged into <backends.gv_backend.GVDialer object at 0x40cd3250> through cookies
INFO:gvoice.backend:{'subscriberNumber': 'undefined', 'remember': '1', 'phoneType': '7', 'forwardingNumber': '747XXXXXXX', 'outgoingNumber': '1800872XXXX'}
INFO:browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/call/connect
ERROR:gtk_toolbox:There was a problem with GV: {'data': {'code': 20}, 'ok': False}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/dc_glade.py", line 870, in _on_dial_clicked
    self._phoneBackends[self._selectedBackendId].call(number)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gv_backend.py", line 79, in call
    return self._gvoice.call(outgoingNumber)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 349, in call
    self._parse_with_validation(page)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 721, in _parse_with_validation
    validate_response(json)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 800, in validate_response
    raise RuntimeError('There was a problem with GV: %s' % response)
RuntimeError: There was a problem with GV: {'data': {'code': 20}, 'ok': False}

The Following User Says Thank You to heavyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by cheetos316 View Post
I am using N810 with wifi. Callback to Gizmo. Previous success rate was 0. Not sure what the difference between google.com/voice and google.com/voice/m is. When it doesn't connect, no error messages show up. It dials, and then nothing happens. There is no sign in the history tab of DialCentral that the attempt was even made.

It seems pretty consistent that the first call outgoing upon opening DialCentral will go through. After hanging up, all subsequent calls will not go through. If I exit out of DialCentral and then reopen it, the first outgoing call will work and all subsequent calls again will not go through.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks again!
What was this previous version? Sounds like 1.0.8-X. What about detailing the same behavior for the new version? There is a known issue with callbacks and Gizmo. In 1.0.8-X and before it failed silently. In 1.0.9-X and above it returns the error heavyt reported. Everything should work with regular phones for callback. People have reported the main GV page works but the mobile GV page has the same behavior as Dialcentral.

Could you look at Gizmo's call history (especially on their webpage to remove the client as a possible source) to see if anything shows up?

Since you have the callbacks work at first and then not, I would especially be interested in your log file. Ctrl+l copies the log, and then paste it somewhere to upload.

The most frustrating part of this issue is I can't even get Gizmo to work so I can't debug it on my end.

Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
Notification function now works in 1.0.10-8 on N810.

Call-Back functions fails for GV phone # when using DC. Same number works at GV website. Here is the log showing errors:

Code:
INFO:dialcentral:Dialcentral 1.0.10-8
INFO:dialcentral:OS: Linux
INFO:dialcentral:Kernel: 2.6.21-omap1 (#2 Tue Oct 14 11:25:25 EEST 2008) for armv6l
INFO:dialcentral:Hostname: Nokia-N810-WiMAX-43-7
INFO:browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/mobile/phones
INFO:gvoice.backend:Callback number changed: '747XXXXXXX'
INFO:gv_views:Callback number set to 747XXXXXXX
INFO:gvoice.backend:{'subscriberNumber': 'undefined', 'remember': '1', 'phoneType': '7', 'forwardingNumber': '747XXXXXXX', 'outgoingNumber': '1800872XXXX'}
INFO:browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/call/connect
ERROR:gtk_toolbox:There was a problem with GV: {'data': {'code': 20}, 'ok': False}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/dc_glade.py", line 870, in _on_dial_clicked
    self._phoneBackends[self._selectedBackendId].call(number)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gv_backend.py", line 79, in call
    return self._gvoice.call(outgoingNumber)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 349, in call
    self._parse_with_validation(page)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 721, in _parse_with_validation
    validate_response(json)
  File "/usr/lib/dialcentral/backends/gvoice.py", line 800, in validate_response
    raise RuntimeError('There was a problem with GV: %s' % response)
RuntimeError: There was a problem with GV: {'data': {'code': 20}, 'ok': False}
So same Gizmo Specific error as we've known about?

Originally Posted by epage View Post
So same Gizmo Specific error as we've known about?
Yes, the same. But I am able to use GV mobile webpage on my N810 to make calls using GV phone number as the call-back number.

Yes, the same. But I am able to use GV mobile webpage on my N810 to make calls using GV phone number as the call-back number.
GV Phone number
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
-- Inigo Montoya (Princess Bride)

Twice you used "GV phone number". The first was in connection with a log that had a Gizmo phone number. The second was in this post.

To me "GV phone number" implies your Google Voice Account number and not one of your listed callback numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you mean your Gizmo callback number again? So you are telling me that google fixed the mobile page with Gizmo? if so, that is interesting. In the mobile "settings" page you can configure default callback number. Do you have any enabled besides your Gizmo number?

Last edited by epage; 2010-01-11 at 16:46. Reason: Added source for movie quote for those who might not get it

-- Inigo Montoya (Princess Bride)

Twice you used "GV phone number". The first was in connection with a log that had a Gizmo phone number. The second was in this post.

To me "GV phone number" implies your Google Voice Account number and not one of your listed callback numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you mean your Gizmo callback number again? So you are telling me that google fixed the mobile page with Gizmo? if so, that is interesting. In the mobile "settings" page you can configure default callback number. Do you have any enabled besides your Gizmo number?
You are correct in assuming I meant to say my Gizmo callback number (sip number that gizmo gave me). I only have the Gizmo number enabled in the mobile page but I can set other numbers (numbers that are listed in the Google Voice account settings).

You are correct in assuming I meant to say my Gizmo callback number (sip number that gizmo gave me). I only have the Gizmo number enabled in the mobile page but I can set other numbers (numbers that are listed in the Google Voice account settings).
That is actualyl a very good data point to go off of if having something else enabled as a default will break GV. If it does, I can switch Dialcentral to setting the callback as the only default phone and then everything should be peachy.

For people having trouble with gizmo call back, are you connected via wifi or 3g? If wifi, is there another gizmo5 account or even VOIP account connected to this IP. Is your router fairly old? I was at my brothers house and was having all kinds of issues. He had an old router and a gizmo account on an ATA. He updated his router and we play along just fine now.

Epage what problems are you having with gizmo5? I've had mine registered with the sipphone setting and a simple SIP log in and both work great. See if setting up a stun server helps at all. Also if you still know your gizmo account, you can try changing the password. Or if all else fails, use sipsorcery.com to register your gizmo account and log into their sip settings and should function the same.

Last edited by mrdally204; 2010-01-11 at 18:48.

That is actualyl a very good data point to go off of if having something else enabled as a default will break GV. If it does, I can switch Dialcentral to setting the callback as the only default phone and then everything should be peachy.
I hope you right. The way things are going I feel the problem is on Gizmo side. As of now Gizmo is not working for me. Can not make calls via the webpage nor via the internet call app on N810....O.K I can now make calls via internet app but webpage is a no go!!??

now webpage is working, what's up gizmo?!

Last edited by heavyt; 2010-01-11 at 19:30. Reason: change

I also have gizmo set up as line 2 at my house. I have noticed when people call my google voice and my home phone will ring where my gizmo 5 will not. So you may just be seeing growing pains as they transition over to google, or an over loaded SIP server as everyone flooded the gates when they heard google bought it up as google shuts down sign ups on new acquisitions....... Or Epage just cant seem to program

For the Truly Adventerous

Code:
#!/usr/bin/python

import sys
sys.path.insert(0,"/usr/lib/dialcentral")
import logging

import gvoice.backend as backend

def main():
	logging.basicConfig(level=logging.DEBUG)

args = sys.argv
	username = args[1]
	password = args[2]

PHONE_TYPE_HOME = 1
	PHONE_TYPE_MOBILE = 2
	PHONE_TYPE_WORK = 3
	PHONE_TYPE_GIZMO = 7

outgoingNumber = args[3]
	forward = args[4]
	subscriber = args[5] # Number or "undefined"
	phoneType = args[6] # See PHONE_TYPE_*
	remember = args[7] # "1" or "0"
	if len(args) == 9:
		cookiePath = args[8]
	else:
		cookiePath = None

b = backend.GVoiceBackend(cookiePath)
	b.login(username, password)
	assert b.is_authed()

callData = {
			'outgoingNumber': outgoingNumber,
			'forwardingNumber': forward,
			'subscriberNumber': subscriber,
			'phoneType': phoneType,
			'remember': remember,
	}
	logging.info("%r" % callData)

page = b._get_page_with_token(
		b._callUrl,
		callData,
	)
	print page

if __name__ == "__main__":
	main()
example run
Code:
> ./call.py USERNAME PASSWORD 18005558355 CALLBACK undefined 2 1
DEBUG:gvoice.browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/m
DEBUG:gvoice.browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLoginAuth
INFO:root:{'subscriberNumber': 'undefined', 'remember': '1', 'phoneType': '2', 'forwardingNumber': 'XXXXXXXXXX', 'outgoingNumber': '18005558355'}
DEBUG:gvoice.browser_emu:Performing download of https://www.google.com/voice/call/connect
{"ok":true,"data":{"code":0}}
I'd be curious if people are able to get things working with a combination of "remember" being "1"/"0", cookie file set or not, subscriber number set or left "undefined", phoneType being of different values, etc

ps Tell Me (1-800-555-TELL) must really be hating me because they are a common target of my testing.

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post: