Notices

For black green:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afteris For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
do you mind sharing your files for your backgrounds? i like the bubbles.

thx.
There you go.
(This Background is not my work, I am just sharing it. All Credits to "KOL".)

Contents for the .desktop file. (This file can be created using any standard text editor. Unfortunately, in Windows 7, somethimes the format messes up. The Attached file consists of the desktop file I had created for this theme. Place it in MyDocs/.images)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Desktop File.zip (269 Bytes, 98 views)

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by andyph666 View Post
fareed_xtreme: That looks pretty cool. What widgets are you using for the clocks and fm transmitter+power etc? Thanks.
Clocks-> World Clock Widget
FM -> FM RDS Notify

You May have to configure Extras-Devel and Extras-Testing to avail these widgets.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
thank you.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
d-iivil, this themepack is awesome, just one question, is there a settings in transitions.ini that i can edit so that the app menu background be black?? with keeping the same sppeed of transitions .

d-iivil, you may be interested in this....
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64782

"you can also set

WSEGL_UseHWSync=1

in

/etc/powervr.d/hildon-desktop.ini
"
makes a big improvement on mine, only downside i can see is the scrolling, although ALOT smoother, is a little slower. (more finger scrolls to get to same area)

Could be implemented to pack?

EDIT: however this bug may also be of interest due to this setting

http://maemo.gitorious.org/fremantle...commit/d28a350

Last edited by imacmillan; 2010-11-04 at 16:18.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
d-iivil, this themepack is awesome, just one question, is there a settings in transitions.ini that i can edit so that the app menu background be black?? with keeping the same sppeed of transitions .
I gave detailed instructions few posts back:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1140

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
one question, maybe even off but since I'm using mostly pleego blue I'll ask here although it might be related to all themes.

Battery icon is quite inaccurate according to actual values from battery graph or conky. As you can see, icon shows much more than 50% but in reality it's only 48%. This is a bugger sometimes because I left home with what I think is around 50% battery but in reality is somewhere around 30%. I know I can use some widget but I don't want widget for something that I already have on my screen. If this can be fixed somehow it would be good, if not, I'll use conky.
Attached Images

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
one question, maybe even off but since I'm using mostly pleego blue I'll ask here although it might be related to all themes.

Battery icon is quite inaccurate according to actual values from battery graph or conky. As you can see, icon shows much more than 50% but in reality it's only 48%. This is a bugger sometimes because I left home with what I think is around 50% battery but in reality is somewhere around 30%. I know I can use some widget but I don't want widget for something that I already have on my screen. If this can be fixed somehow it would be good, if not, I'll use conky.
Battery icon looks standard on that theme, there are only 8 steps in the battery meter. They steps are 13,25,38,50,63,75,88,100. Looks like it just hadn't dropped it down to the 50% bar yet and was still using the 63% one. I'm not sure how often the bar updates but depending on how fast your burning power it might not have updated yet.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
OK, I get it. THNX.