Closed Thread
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sebastian_ua View Post
They are trying to goldplate the pr, and that's stupid. they could safe a lot of money doing betas and releasing them to community what would be helpful for the regression phases, fix all criticals/majors and release with some minors.
Maybe Nokia has they own tester engineers, who are super humans. They are capable to test everything much much better than 10000 community members and they will do it FAST!!

About beta release, I think it will be possible that this "leaked" version is some kind of beta so Nokia will also get imperceptibly comments from community member without getting any responsibility if it will broke customers phones.

I think nokia has lost their username and/or password to reposity server so they could not upload PR1.2 to it. Just wait until they found that little yellow note where they write those down

Last edited by junnuvi; 2010-05-19 at 12:00.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
First of all, I posted neither source nor executable files, nor did I post instructions on building it. So there are in fact 2 bugs, but neither are related to my program. The first bug is your reasoning, the second bug is your (so-called) OS.
then how could you know your program is bugfree without peer review :P

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
This thread make a sudden Stop. C'mon guys we got a thread to continue. Before Laughingstok came with the morning bet.
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Another morning, another lack of updates.

Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
i assume nokia expects the prophecy of post #6666 on page 666 be together to relese then PR6.6. I mean 1.2 Then all phones would be unbricked.
And PR6.6.6. would be free of bugs and would include any feature you can imagine.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
I´m glad to see you´ve recruited your girlfriend to assist, even got her to color a placard for you...

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Name:  bill-steve.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  50.5 KB Hmmm.
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Stop posting stupid photos (except the booby one) and update your firmware now... It is out since early morning here... :/

Disclaimer: Im from the future and those photos are fine.

Originally Posted by giannoug View Post
Stop posting stupid photos (except the booby one) and update your firmware now... It is out since early morning here... :/

Disclaimer: Im from the future and those photos are fine.
I checked Nothing Here..

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever