Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by gri View Post
I submitted a new version to the Ovi Store two days ago. When it comes available (end of next week?), the application will appear in English even if you turn your phone to Finnish. Saunalahti is also included this time.
I have updated to the newest version and "almost" all text display correctly.
Places where they don't show up correctly:
- On going conversation, the balance
- name of providers
- Accounts - new account - web2sms, namelist of providers
- qtn_betamax_label_sender and text box in any provider having this.

I have un- and reinstalled, this fixed Userdata and Balance text in the add account page. The rest still same.

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I have updated to the newest version and "almost" all text display correctly.
Places where they don't show up correctly:
- On going conversation, the balance
- name of providers
- Accounts - new account - web2sms, namelist of providers
- qtn_betamax_label_sender and text box in any provider having this.

I have un- and reinstalled, this fixed Userdata and Balance text in the add account page. The rest still same.
Damn, you are right. I found a typo in the code which tried to load a wrong default translation for the plugins.

To quick-fix this, please replace "/opt/web2sms/plugins.zip" with the one from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4691970/1.0....ix/plugins.zip

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gri View Post
Damn, you are right. I found a typo in the code which tried to load a wrong default translation for the plugins.

To quick-fix this, please replace "/opt/web2sms/plugins.zip" with the one from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4691970/1.0....ix/plugins.zip
Had the same problem and this worked! Here are specific instructions what i did:

1. Download file above using download manager (see ovi store)
2. go to terminal and get root-priviledges (devel-su and default password is rootme)
3. rename old file with command 'mv /opt/web2sms/plugins.zip /opt/web2sms/plugins_old.zip'
4. copy the file you downloaded tothat folder: 'cp /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/plugins.zip /opt/web2sms/plugins.zip'
5. Boot and it's done!

Great app!

Originally Posted by munkki4 View Post
Had the same problem and this worked! Here are specific instructions what i did:

1. Download file above using download manager (see ovi store)
2. go to terminal and get root-priviledges (devel-su and default password is rootme)
3. rename old file with command 'mv /opt/web2sms/plugins.zip /opt/web2sms/plugins_old.zip'
4. copy the file you downloaded tothat folder: 'cp /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/plugins.zip /opt/web2sms/plugins.zip'
5. Boot and it's done!

Great app!
Updated version is already in the Ovi queue and hopefully appears some time next week.

I'm having problem with new version, can't send any messages. It shows 'Error logging in' and sending state is failed. I'm 100% sure that account info is correct and I have push notif. enabled for web2sms.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I'm having problem with new version, can't send any messages. It shows 'Error logging in' and sending state is failed. I'm 100% sure that account info is correct and I have push notif. enabled for web2sms.
It seems this it not related to the update since it also happens for users with the old version. Did the Saunalahti website change?

seems so, saunalahti doesn't offer sending user's phonenumber anymore. All messages are sent using their service no. No idea if this is permanent.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Quick question, in what format do we dial numbers, it always tells me no receiver!
Also, how do completely delete the App from my phone using File Manager so I can reinstall the new vesion?

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-02-27 at 14:38.

Hi,

After PR1.2 and 1.0.3 update to my n9, This stopped working. I have this same issue than some others seem to have with nokia-account also:

http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?p=39778

I have tried some tricks like disabling-enabling nokia-account and boot but not helping.

And to that saunalahti-issue: My web2sms worked well with saunalahti until this PR1.2 issue. The sender just was something like '17510' rather than my own number.

Last edited by munkki4; 2012-02-29 at 09:12.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by munkki4 View Post
Hi,

After PR1.2 and 1.0.3 update to my n9, This stopped working. I have this same issue than some others seem to have with nokia-account also:

http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?p=39778

I have tried some tricks like disabling-enabling nokia-account and boot but not helping.

And to that saunalahti-issue: My web2sms worked well with saunalahti until this PR1.2 issue. The sender just was something like '17510' rather than my own number.
Mine did the same too