Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by msa View Post
yup, did that too, but does nothing since catoriseplus is not installed anymore.

i installed catorise, uninstalled it and installed it again, but i'm still stuck with only 3 caterogies.
purging is your best step on removing it & remember to reboot after it...i already attach other categories five post above so it wont be a problem if you copy it to the right place...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
purging is your best step on removing it & remember to reboot after it...i already attach other categories five post above so it wont be a problem if you copy it to the right place...
!
i installed catorise yet another time to add these files, but this time the menu was restored completely.

thank you anyway for the files.

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
hi everyone,
sorry 4 posting in dead thread but i need help.
i waz using catorise & it waz working perfectly.But after flashing my n900,when ever i tried to catorise,it says unable to install.
i also tried catorise & catorise GUI but doesnt worked.
Please help.Thanx in advance...
Regardz

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
hi everyone,
sorry 4 posting in dead thread but i need help.
i waz using catorise & it waz working perfectly.But after flashing my n900,when ever i tried to catorise,it says unable to install.
i also tried catorise & catorise GUI but doesnt worked.
Please help.Thanx in advance...
Regardz
no help from anyone

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mexico City
Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
no help from anyone
Hi!, I had the same problem, and I check to my firmware version, It was RX-51_2009SE_21.2011.38-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM, but the last version on tablets-dev.nokia.com was RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM so, I flashed my phone again with the last official version and then I tried to install Catorise Plus, It works fine!!!
I hope to be helpful
P.D. I don't speak english quite well, so, sorrry for my english...

Tags
broken, catorise, omgwtf