Notices

care to explain what you mean by "you're in the ballpark" ?

EDIT: appearently its an idiom for "you're close". Never heard that before Well, you learn something new every day.

So, on the simulator, if anyone feels like writing such, I can provide him with the equations/algorithms for those things using Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (actually, the ferrofluids part is gonna have to wait, we're still researching on how to get those done smoothly til next SIGGRAPH).

Or if someone laid out the general framework of such an application, a task which my lack of experience developing for maemo hinders me from achieving, I could try and get it done myself.

Last edited by janus_0104; 2010-03-19 at 13:21.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I'm Not. Dead. (as we used to say at TBBS.) A bit thrown off balance but still around. Things have hotted up on my Other Project too (7 weeks to submission and counting down). It wasn't the meego announcement that scared me off, anyway.

This project was in stasis pending Hopbeat's exams. Since he's now clearly got time to worry about trivia like his g/f's PMS, I'd say now is a good time to revive this project!

Posts: 516 | Thanked: 643 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark/Poland
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Since he's now clearly got time to worry about trivia like his g/f's PMS, I'd say now is a good time to revive this project!
YYY, is there something I don't know about?

Useful links for newcomers:
Użyteczne linki:
Nowi użyktownicy mówią cześć | New members say hello , Tu zaczynają nowi użytkownicy | New users start here, Podforum społeczności | Community subforum, Wiki dla początkujących | Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Często zadawane pytania | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Google

Jeżeli mogę w czymś pomóc, pytaj!
If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Bored? Follow me

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I was picking up on your response to this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=47856&page=2

I'm mystified why men want to know otherwise...

Posts: 516 | Thanked: 643 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark/Poland
Haha, luckily I don't have to worry about such things

But the time is probably right to start thinking about this game. It however also requires lcuk's time, I wouldn't touch libqflow without his blessing

Useful links for newcomers:
Użyteczne linki:
Nowi użyktownicy mówią cześć | New members say hello , Tu zaczynają nowi użytkownicy | New users start here, Podforum społeczności | Community subforum, Wiki dla początkujących | Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Często zadawane pytania | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Google

Jeżeli mogę w czymś pomóc, pytaj!
If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Bored? Follow me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopbeat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venezuela
A blob game D: ... that made me think about "a boy and his blob" for the wii http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n4XsMs8q0
something with this graphics should be possible on N900 :] ... it's time for games with cool graphics to arrive .... i liked the idea of filling pipes drawing stuff