Closed Thread
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I really loved my N900 but it makes me sad that its laying around since months without anyone using it. Hence I decided to sell it now so someone else can be happy with the device

Here the link to Ebay in German:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=251528603151

Ebay in English:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=251528603151

I enabled for now shipping in the EU, contact me on Ebay for worldwide shipping.

The phone is in a good condition, the USB port is repaired and a Sygic license is also included.

Original power supply, package, Krusell leather bag, 2 pens, 3 batteries, gamepad adapter, car mount kit, plastic stand... is included as written in the auction.

The phone runs perfectly stable undervolted at 900 MHz to get decent performance and save battery.

As you can see I'm an active member of the Maemo community so you don't have to worry that it might be a fake or ripoff.

Last edited by Crogge; 2014-05-11 at 20:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
I don't know your situation , but why don't you keep it and make it your collection ? Sure you will miss this pocketable computer. It happen to me i'm not touch my n900 for a year and cheating for android. But now i'm starting to love it again. That my story

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
I'll try my chances. Do you ship to Switzerland ?

The Following User Says Thank You to phap For This Useful Post:
I might be interested. Does it have a qwerty or qwertz keyboard?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spaak74 For This Useful Post:
Well I was thinking about that Supergaban but it is sad in my point of view that it is laying around, even nowadays the N900 is still a quite good phone so it might make someone happy instead of laying around in the cupboard.

Yes, I ship to Switzerland and all European countries in general.

The keyboard is a German QWERTZ one, so it has also öäüß. I think none of the default QWERTY buttons are missing though?

Right now I'm testing the battery by the way, so far more than 24h on with Wifi permanently enabled and it lost around 12%~ with the stock battery. Can't say yet in which shape the other 2 batteries are, that Asian "big capacity" one was quite a rip off in my pov.

I don't mind by the way to leave the software on the phone for Maemo forum users, it has for example several PalmOS games installed (Sims 3, Hawx, Driver, Nova...). These games aren't bought though *hide*.

I forgot to add by the way the video cable (CA-75U), it is also part of the auction.

Auction will end in 1 hour.

The Following User Says Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post:
Everything worked out fine, thread can be closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900