hello all - first post here -- been lurking for a while ...

Can anyone who has one of these comment on the WiFi radio strength? How has it done in its ability to pick up signals? Do you get good reception at moderate distances? i.e. sometimes in airports that have free wifi you can be pretty far from an actual AP when sitting at your gate.

and I also have a site check too -
Does anyone with a 770 also use LogMeIn.com? Or is there anyone that has a 770 that could confirm in the interface (JAVA) of LogMeIn works on the 770.

Thanks all - if these two items turn out with the answers I need I will be placing and order for a 770 as soon as I can.

--r00t

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London
LogMeIn.com will not currently work as there is no JAVA on the machine curremtly.

I imagine a VNC client will be released before Java runtime however.

Originally Posted by Weavus
LogMeIn.com will not currently work as there is no JAVA on the machine curremtly.

I imagine a VNC client will be released before Java runtime however.
Thanks for the info ..

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Brussels
Picking up Wifi signal is very good.
I don't have technical data on that but compared to my Powerbook 12" it is even slighly better.

Originally Posted by JPB
Picking up Wifi signal is very good.
I don't have technical data on that but compared to my Powerbook 12" it is even slighly better.
That is excellent - Thanks JPB

Just like to add that my Nokia manages to locate 2 wireless networks in my area around my house that neither of my laptops manage to pick up - thats not bad for a little fella !!!

Buzz