Active Topics

Originally Posted by prankster View Post
may be u guys having ur n900 since 2009,10 unlike me ,i bought this 3 months ago and i have done a lot of things with this in 3 weeks ,but cuz i am a medical student so m desperately need some med apps ,like epocrates ..i have epocrates file but i dont know how to install it ,there r a lot of prc files ,please dont mind my writing style ,its just the way i type ,hope u get this right ,beside i am new here ,new with n900, i need your help ppl ,thanks ..ciao
for epocrates installation, try a search on this forum again, i seem to recall an old-timer around here gave some instruction for epocrates

good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to cheve For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
when i install some palm os app and i extract that ,there are a lot of prc files ,do i need to install them all or what ? i mean how do i proceed ? help would be appreciated
It depends on the application. Usually, they come with a README file explaining what each .prc file is for.

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
may be u guys having ur n900 since 2009,10 unlike me ,i bought this 3 months ago and i have done a lot of things with this in 3 weeks ,but cuz i am a medical student so m desperately need some med apps ,like epocrates ..i have epocrates file but i dont know how to install it ,there r a lot of prc files ,please dont mind my writing style ,its just the way i type ,hope u get this right ,beside i am new here ,new with n900, i need your help ppl ,thanks ..ciao
Full instruction here. This is THE way epocrates should be installed, i.e., use the setup.prc, it will take care everything. Or, if you are desperate and living in a shoebox, yes, you can manually transfer ALL .prc of the epocrates program to a folder in gvm, about 37 of them, that works too.

To install .prc in gvm, just click the .prc inside gvm under install, it will go to the right place... most of the time. Sometimes, order make a difference, then it will crash.

@prankster: are you a medical student in china? Are you? How is medicine in China like? Just curious. I was invited to HKU medical school, Queen Mary Hosp 3 years ago, surprisingly they are much more advance, in some area they are even more advance then USA! I wonder how is it like in china.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-04-09 at 20:33.

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
well yeah ,i am here but not in hongkong..dude there is too much variety of medical study in china,practically these guys are good but at times when they have to speak english fluently or clearly to deliver lectres,not good at it..so it is kinda mixed trait ..hkg uni iz guddy but still i wanna say better dnt trust these internet info,consult with any student (reliable)studying over there or anywhere u wanna get an admission..

thanks for the post though ..

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
what about hotsync?even i typed my ip there but still its not gettin synchrised ? why is that ? help would appreciated ..

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI

hey addi,i didnt get that ...how i have to hotsync?

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Russia, Ufa
Does anybody have a full version of PalmOS emulator for n900?
access-company closed this project
found here

Last edited by Atlas; 2014-12-14 at 01:30.