Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Your address book got corrupted. Read the thread there are several things you can try. One is to install a new version of QT Mobility contacts. Some people have solved that issue with that. Other fix is to export all contacts, delete everything, and import them again, etc. Read the thread.

I see you changed the colours in this version man, but now the problem is the other way around :P I can see my messages great but incoming messages are hard to make out...
Attached Images

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
I see you changed the colours in this version man, but now the problem is the other way around :P I can see my messages great but incoming messages are hard to make out...
I don't think he changed the colours in a newer version. You are using a different theme then Scorpius is using in his screenshots.

Might be a good idea to add to a future release to be able to change the colour of the text. Best theme to read Yappari would still be standard Maemo theme.

Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
I don't think he changed the colours in a newer version. You are using a different theme then Scorpius is using in his screenshots.

Might be a good idea to add to a future release to be able to change the colour of the text. Best theme to read Yappari would still be standard Maemo theme.

He has changed it actually a few versions back, the background colours were the same as they are now, but the font was grey (the secondary colour in the harmattan theme i'm using i think), so I could read the incoming messages fine but not my messages. Now it's the other way around since the font colour is white

hmmmm i cant connect ...wifi is on i get the status "disconnected"...any ideas ?

Originally Posted by 4n77r4xX View Post
hmmmm i cant connect ...wifi is on i get the status "disconnected"...any ideas ?
What does your log say?

Dear scorpius
please after installing and registering yappari, i made a mistake by removing my sim card and putting it into another phone with whatsapp application. After putting the sim back into my n900, whenever i open yappari it gives me protocol error. Please I want to know if i can change the number that i used for the registeration or fix the this mistake. please if its possible i need steps in doing that. Thank you

Originally Posted by Benkot View Post
Dear scorpius
please after installing and registering yappari, i made a mistake by removing my sim card and putting it into another phone with whatsapp application. After putting the sim back into my n900, whenever i open yappari it gives me protocol error. Please I want to know if i can change the number that i used for the registeration or fix the this mistake. please if its possible i need steps in doing that. Thank you
Delete the file /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and register your number again.

@Scorpius
please i'm not much into the terminal but wen i type /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf, it gave me permission denied. Please what should i do.

You have to type exactly this:

rm /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp