Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
i'm seeing the same problem. regardless if connected to WIFI or cellular
+1 Did anyone create an issue?

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by localhost View Post
+1 Did anyone create an issue?
Yes coderus is aware of this issue.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Yes i'm aware of this issue. And posting it multiple times not speedup fix to release if it will ever happen

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
You said that it happens just with bad connection. But today happened me two times, one while perfectly connected with 2G and the other one with bad connection so some disconnections..

We trust in your magic powers Coderus

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Wow, haven't been online on TMO in like forever! Acquired a Jolla yesterday and have been setting it up ever since Just wanted to drop by this thread and show my appreciation to the awesome work that coderus is doing!

Keep up the great work man!

I sent you a small donation via paypal earlier today, and I hope everyone else does as well!

It's good to be back on TMO

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eMiL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
javiermon: "Accept messages from unknown contacts" controlling this behaviour also
Hi again, I have that option disabled and I've just been talking to some people in a group chat and I didn't have their phone numbers jet they where added to my contact list, any ideas?

create issue in github, i'll check it sometime.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I would like to thank Coderus one more, final, time. Mitakuuluu was one of the best things about my Jolla and the reason why I held on to it so long. That time is over now. I got tired of the completely unstable connectivity, the sometimes problematic android emulation, the random shutdowns and reboots. I need a phone that works as it should, and the Jolla is just not for me. That, and one of the main reasons for buying it was the hope for a HW keyboard, but by now I am so used to the touchscreen typing that it doesn't really matter anymore.

Thanks all of you for a good time, but I'll be in the Android camp now.

Think about trading your device to some developer with discount

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
Thank you Coderus for Mitakuuluu. I have been using this since the time I managed to buy a Jolla since Feb 2014. I have always updated to the newest version of mitakuuluu. However, ever since I have updated to the latest version I have been having registration issues. Yesterday all of a sudden I was asked to register again and when I do, it says that it has failed to receive code and that I have to try again after one hour. no matter what I do, this happens again. I have tried deleting the /home/nemo/.config/coderus/mitakuuluu2.conf and still same issue. So I uninstalled Mitakuuluu and installed the official android app, I was able to register myself. Then I installed Mitakuuluu again and it said that it was importing the android contacts and I was able to use Mitakuuluu again. but today again, I have been logged out and asked to register again. I am not a developer, so kindly help me. if there is any vital information that I have missed out, please let me know and I will try to provide it. (I have updated to the latest Saapunki update of Sailfish and I am from India)

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp