Posts: 79 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Pordenone
Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
you mean your scheduling sync is not working properly ? because email notifications are supported for sure.

Are you sure you entered correct settings ? hotmail works fine for me, I can configure it using "Email" or "Microsoft Exchange" accounts.
i mean that when i refresh all in notifications screen emails does not refresh.... to update email i have to open the application

i re-set up hotmail in email and now runs!!
but give me sync error when i try to send a mail......
i put TLS and now runs!!

Last edited by michdeskunk; 2013-12-20 at 09:08.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Zoom can be done after photo taken so definitivly not something important. However focus and move focus point should be prioritezed from Jolla IMHO.
for me is very important to focus my camera where i want... every camera can be do it!!! it is foolish to think otherwise

The Following User Says Thank You to michdeskunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
I've searched the thread to see if someone else has pointed this out, and it didn't seem like anyone else has...

I don't see this as a big issue, rather an annoyance...

In the mail application, when looking at the folder view (swipe left), folders aren't sorted by name...

Quite annoying when You have a lot of (sub)folders...

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by Lirion View Post
I can't change the ringtone - as an early supporter I get the "the first one" ambience. Has anyone the same problem? After installing the option to change the ringtone does not work anymore
Are you talking about in the Ambience section of the Gallery? None of the preset Ambiences have the option to change anything apart from the ring volume in my phone. My own Ambiences do have fully customisable settings. However you can go to 'Settings>System settings>Sounds and feedback' to change ringtone on the pre-installed Ambiences..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
jolla gives us only less sounds..
so if you have a folder with your personal ringtones you can do this from terminal:
cp -r /home/nemo/YourRingtones/*.mp3 /usr/share/sounds/jolla-ringtones/stereo/

where *.mp3 is all mp3 files you have in YourRingtones folder!
Then you have now a list of sounds more large !

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Yesterday state that double tap wasn't working correctly. Phone didnt respond to the request... Pretty annoying

Downloading attachments in mail and unable to open is also pretty annoying... :-/

Gesture UP to open notifications is also not 100% working. Sometimes the device is not responding to the request.

This might be considered as a feature request, but it is too easy to delete an email you are composing by accidentally pulling right (cancel). It does not get saved anywhere, or at least I haven't found out where.

Maybe 5 seconds grace time bar would be helpful, or just saving them under drafts.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
Yesterday state that double tap wasn't working correctly. Phone didnt respond to the request... Pretty annoying

Downloading attachments in mail and unable to open is also pretty annoying... :-/

Gesture UP to open notifications is also not 100% working. Sometimes the device is not responding to the request.
Apart from the e-mail attachments, this sounds like a broken touchscreen.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Most email attachments open ok for me after downloading. pdfs end up in the document app etc. Slightly annoyingly wav files end up in the media app which for me means that the voicemail messages that get emailed to me when I miss a call to my sipgate account get shuffled into my music.

If SIP was supported I'd not have that issue of course.

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Another little thing...

When viewing an email, the pull-down menu should include a "move to" option...