Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
What kind of files are you trying to open ? Please note that you need to click once to download and a second time to open the attachment when it is in download state. Not aware of any bug related to imap and attachments.
That's how it works for me. It's not the most obvious UI to be fair to the people that aren't seeing their attachments.

Anyone elses smartphone constantly reboots after a "device reset"?

Jolla is rebooting every minute and i can't turn the device of. If i try so, the announcement led is shining red, till the battery is empty.

Hello everyone!

I'm having a couple of issues i think no one has reported:

1) My google account does not stay logged in. About once a day i get a notification that the account is not logged in, and i have to login again. The e-mail sync seems to work any way (sometimes). I use 2 factor authentication, so this is quite annoying. Ideally i would like to log in to my google account using a generated application password.

2) Yesterday i experienced a more serious glitch. I was playing an android game, and suddenly the phone crashed and started showing the "recharging" screen even though the phone was not plugged in. Later i found out that someone had tried to call me while i was playing, but the phone did not ring. Starting the phone again fixed the problem. A bit earlier the phone also just crashed when playing the game, and i had trouble even restarting it until i plugged it in. The battery showed ~60 % load. The game i was playing is "Hill climb racer".

Otherwise i'm really enjoying Sailfish, so keep up the good work!

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
Originally Posted by plipp View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm having a couple of issues i think no one has reported:

1) My google account does not stay logged in. About once a day i get a notification that the account is not logged in, and i have to login again. The e-mail sync seems to work any way (sometimes). I use 2 factor authentication, so this is quite annoying. Ideally i would like to log in to my google account using a generated application password.
I'm having this as well. I have two Google accounts, one @gmail.com and another @myowndomain.fi. The gmail.com one keeps logging out more. So far I haven't found if there's a setting in gmail to allow the Jolla app to stay logged in - is there? Of course, security wise it's nice that the phone doesn't store my passwords.

EAS provisioning is not supported yet, we're working on it.
Thanks! Any timelines? I like the phone but without EAS it is pretty useless for me to use as my day to day phone. All my contacts, events, todos are in Exchange.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Hmm. So, overnight my Jolla managed to lose connectivity to my wifi. It didn't think there was a signal, even though all the rest of my wifi devices were having no problem whatsoever. A reboot fixed this, but this looks like it might be a bug to me.

There is a slight problem with the contacts link feature: The Jolla gives you suggestions what contacts to link, but when the two contacts have nothing in common (say I have a friend with phone details and the same friend as a facebook contact and he used a totally different name on FB) then you get no suggestions and you can't link the two contacts because you don't have a "show ALL contacts" option. Or is it there and I didn't find it?

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Folders are shown under their parents, is not mail client fault that they are not in the root, but the standard folders will be shown at top like you suggested, we simple didn't had time to implement that design , rest of the folders will be properly displayed under their parents or root, nothing we can do about that I think.
I can work with that...

KUDOS to You and the rest of the team...!

And merry X-mas...

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
What kind of files are you trying to open ? Please note that you need to click once to download and a second time to open the attachment when it is in download state. Not aware of any bug related to imap and attachments.
Plain pdf files.
Downloading the file works fine but nothing happening after clicking the file.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
When you have lots of media (photos and large movie files) on the SD card, I noticed that the Gallery takes a long time every time to start up.
It first looks as if Gallery had crashed after starting, but if you wait for 10 seconds or so, it will finally appear and work as expected.

Does it try to re-index the same content over and over every time I start Gallery?