Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
I would update to 0.7.3 release. Mainly because vanilla (no patches) 0.7.2 has a huge memory leak when playing multiple levels. It was at least fixed in svn version which I used for OS2008 package, but I have to admit that I haven't tested 0.7.3 or this maemo5 package.
Actually this is probably patched since it's ported straight from the source of the ubuntu package.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Dont like that you cant scroll the view with the pointer.
You have to use the overview or directionkeys. That makes it hard to play the game.

think you can scroll with the pointer, but its more of a "drag pointer to the edge of the screen and it will scroll, a lot!"

Ive never been able to get the overview to work. Just seems to move the view until I let go then if moves back again.

Originally Posted by yorkey View Post
think you can scroll with the pointer, but its more of a "drag pointer to the edge of the screen and it will scroll, a lot!"

Ive never been able to get the overview to work. Just seems to move the view until I let go then if moves back again.
The trick is to first tap outside the overview and then you can use it to move the view.

Uploaded a new version to Extras-Devel which should fix the problem with save games but the solution is a bit dodgy: when you press the icon it opens the game AND a terminal window, the terminal window closes when the game closes but the problem is that after pressing the icon the terminal window is the one that shows up and you have to manually change to the Pingus window. Does anybody know how I would be able to get it to show the Pinguas window by default?

Hi,
thank you for the very awesome port
This is my favourite game!

And in fact i've already finished all the level in 2 days

Now, is possible import the level form the pc version game?
Or si possbile create the level whit the pc? The on-board editor in uneasy to use and i wanna absolutely continue the game

Originally Posted by Veleno View Post
Hi,
thank you for the very awesome port
This is my favourite game!

And in fact i've already finished all the level in 2 days

Now, is possible import the level form the pc version game?
Or si possbile create the level whit the pc? The on-board editor in uneasy to use and i wanna absolutely continue the game
Please check the official pingus sites FAQ:
http://pingus.seul.org/faq.html.
It has more information on how to find more levels. I suggest using the second method of the "How do I start the other levels?" -section because it's easier in the N900 port (tip: when opening a level press the datadir -button from the open a file window to find the levels). Also remember to try the halloween levels!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Thanx, much appreciated, i go to read your link
I've also finisced the the hallowen levels!

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Wow, great. Well done. Works like a charme.

Nice :P guys playable enough great game keep up the good work

hey guys doesnt open on my fone as soon as i try to run it..it closes immdly..can someone help pls

Tags
road-house